- Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 02:00 PM
The objective of this webinar will be to present the co-benefits of a trade deal on environmental goods including tariff cuts in solar-PV goods and how this could be brought to the attention of policy makers by the solar industry.Key Discussion Points:
- How can cuts in import tariffs positively benefit the solar PV value chain and enable cost-reduction for solar PV projects?
- How can import tariff-cuts on solar PV equipment benefit the consumer as well as enable the creation of green-jobs in the solar industry both upstream in manufacturing as well as downstream in services.
- How can the solar industry better convey the message of positive benefits from trade liberalization to policy makers in their respective countries of origin and operation?
- Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 02:00 PM