- This event has passed.
Infection Control in the Field for Smart Energy Workers
April 1, 2020 @ 12:00 am – 1:00 am
Topic Infection Control in the Field for Smart Energy Workers Description FREE panel webinar on infection control in the field for smart energy workers.
What will be covered:
– Giving your customers confidence that you can mitigate transmission risk.
– How the virus transmits, how long it lives on surfaces, and key preventative measures for you and your team.
– What to do when you are interacting with customers, undertaking site visits and handling paperwork.
– Leveraging remote tools to continue providing services without face-to-face-interaction.
– Gain the knowledge and confidence to continue delivering essential services in a COVID-19 world.
From industry experts:
12:00-12:10pm – John Grimes, Chief Executive, Smart Energy Council
12:10-12:25pm – Kiran Hiriyanna, Risk Management & Health Care Specialist
12.25-12.35pm – Geoff Bragg, Vice-Chairman, Solar Energy Industries Association and Director, Smart Energy Council.
12:35-12:55pm – Q&A
12:55-1:00pm – Finish.
This webinar is possible with the support of our partners:
Solplanet by AISWEI
Can’t attend the live session?
Register anyway, and we’ll send the recording to you within 24-48 hours.