Thanks to a favourable framework, Italy is poisoned to scale up the top five list of the major Solar PV markets in Europe.
Energy market regulation, corporate PPA, self-consumption and renewable energy communities and incentives are the main focus of the Italian solar PV market stakeholders today. We will debate those topics with: ICIS, EGO Group, DXT Commodities, Bluefield, REM – Reliable Energy Management and Solar Trade UK Association.
During the seminar, organized by ITALIA SOLARE in collaboration with Solar Trade UK, we will provide all the up to date information on the state of the art of the Italian Solar PV market and will discuss the investment opportunities in the solar energy in Italy.
Main target of the seminar: investors, project developers and technology manufacturers.
Only 40 seats are available. Make sure to book your place today!
Agenda, speakers and registration form can be found here: INVEST IN THE SOLAR PV MARKET IN ITALY
- SolarPower Europe has launched its new Shine On digital series
- Solargis releases annual and monthly difference maps for free
- NTDC launches the Indicative Generation Capacity Expansion Plan
- UNEF presents an industrial strategy for the PV sector to the Ministry of Ecological Transition and Demographic Challenge
- Spain has presented an ambitious draft climate law to Parliament
June 17 - June 19
Build back better with solar: accelerating PV development in the post-COVID economy – possible scenarios in the near and the long termJune 22 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
September 1 @ 8:00 am - September 4 @ 5:00 pm
December 2 @ 8:00 am - December 4 @ 5:00 pm