Thanks to a favourable framework, Italy is poisoned to scale up the top five list of the major Solar PV markets in Europe.
Energy market regulation, corporate PPA, self-consumption and renewable energy communities and incentives are the main focus of the Italian solar PV market stakeholders today. We will debate those topics with: ICIS, EGO Group, DXT Commodities, Bluefield, REM – Reliable Energy Management and Solar Trade UK Association.
During the seminar, organized by ITALIA SOLARE in collaboration with Solar Trade UK, we will provide all the up to date information on the state of the art of the Italian Solar PV market and will discuss the investment opportunities in the solar energy in Italy.
Main target of the seminar: investors, project developers and technology manufacturers.
Only 40 seats are available. Make sure to book your place today!
Agenda, speakers and registration form can be found here: INVEST IN THE SOLAR PV MARKET IN ITALY
- Renewable Energy Pioneers submissions Closing 16th October
- Your voice counts! Join REN21’s collaborative process
- A gas-led economic recovery, what is Australia’s pro fossil-fuel government thinking?
- ISES holds first ever virtual EuroSun 2020 + EuroSun 2022 Request for Proposals
- Solar photovoltaic energy surpasses 3 gigawatts in large power plants in Brazil, ABSOLAR informs