ITALIA SOLARE: a seminar in London on Sep. the 6th dedicated to investors and developers
Thanks to a favourable framework, Italy is poisoned to scale up the top five list of the major Solar PV markets in Europe.
Energy market regulation, corporate PPA, self-consumption and renewable energy communities and incentives are the main focus of the Italian solar PV market stakeholders today. We will debate those topics with: ICIS, EGO Group, DXT Commodities, Bluefield, REM – Reliable Energy Management and Solar Trade UK Association.
During the seminar, organized by ITALIA SOLARE in collaboration with Solar Trade UK, we will provide all the up to date information on the state of the art of the Italian Solar PV market and will discuss the investment opportunities in the solar energy in Italy.
Main target of the seminar: investors, project developers and technology manufacturers.
Only 40 seats are available. Make sure to book your place today!
Agenda, speakers and registration form can be found here: INVEST IN THE SOLAR PV MARKET IN ITALY
- CPIA successfully hosted‘Review Prospects Conference’, important research results released
- From CSP to home electrification: Australia’s groundbreaking progress
- Join Solar Cookers International in advocating for women’s empowerment with solar cooking
- Solar PV overcomes 25 gigawatts, and total investment exceeds BRL 125.3 billion in Brazil, ABSOLAR reports
- ABSOLAR meets Finance Minister Fernando Haddad and strengthens the role of solar PV in Brazil´s energy transition