The IX Edition of the Solar Forum, the reference event for the photovoltaic sector in Spain, already has a date! This will also be a very special edition, matching the 10th Anniversary of UNEF since its creation in 2012.
The Solar Forum, our annual congress with over 800 international attendees in 2021, celebrates its ninth edition in a commemorative year for the association for its 10th anniversary.
The meeting will host the main companies in the renewable sector, experts in sustainability, regulation and project financing, as well as representatives of national and international institutions. Our top-ranked speakers will analyze the trends in the sector within the framework of an accelerated transition towards clean energy, necessary to reduce emissions and advance energy sovereignty.
Special focus will be on the development of the sector in Spain, where PV energy is constantly evolving. Regarding ground-mounted plants, we will address the environmental sustainability and socioeconomic integration of the projects, as well as the expected regulatory changes in access to the network through the capacity tenders.
As per the self-consumption segment, we will see how electricity prices and subsidies from European funds will make the sector take off, closely looking at energy communities and their development. We will also deal with the development of industrial capacities and the transformative impulse of the Renewable Energies PERTE in the deployment of new technologies such as green hydrogen.
- GSC Kicks off 2023: Stronger Ties With IRENA, Increased Ambition and Commitment to Solar’s Leadership as SolarPower Europe’s Máté Heisz Takes Over as New Chair
- Australia: replacing despair and denial with action and optimism
- Solar PV reaches 24 gigawatts and exceeds BRL 121.6 billion in investments in Brazil, ABSOLAR reports
- Solar Cookers International – Annual Report
- Solar PV reaches 23.9 gigawatts (GW) of installed power and is now the second largest source in Brazil, ABSOLAR reports