Hear first-hand accounts of solar cooking initiatives empowering women. Guest speakers included Mary Frank, artist and activist, Esther Wang’ombe, Senior Deputy Director, Renewable Energy, Kenyan Ministry of Energy, Dr. Dan Kammen, Senior Advisor for Energy Innovation at the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Rocío Maldonado, SCI Global Advisor, and Terry Tempest Williams, author, conservationist, and activist.
SCI advocates for the adoption of solar cooking to empower women and their families to live healthier and more sustainable lives while alleviating climate change.
Click here to watch the video: https://www.solarcookers.org/about/blog/CSW66
- GSC Statement on COP28 Outcomes
- GSC CEO Statement on COP28 Tripling Renewables Pledge
- Global Solar Council Appoints Sonia Dunlop as New CEO, Strengthening its Leadership to Drive Solar Power Growth
- Turning ambition into action: Key takeaways from New York Climate Week
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial