Convening, Connecting, Inspiring
Strategic program and event partners will help drive our work to address climate change, spur economic development and alleviate poverty.
- Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 09:00 AM – March 29, 2018
- The Sandton Convention Centre in Johannesburg, South Africa
The Solar Show Africa 2018 guarantees meetings with African energy utilities and IPPs, and features an exhibition, conference and networking opportunities. The Africa Boardroom service has pre-selected 40 of the top African buyers in the energy space to get face to face time with a decision maker to get exclusive insights into projects and influence policy.
- Wednesday, March 28, 2018 at 09:00 AM – March 30, 2018
SEIA's Codes & Standards Symposium is specifically designed by and for solar codes & standards professionals and their colleagues in research, design and marketing. This symposium will cover the most up-to-date, impactful issues that have the potential to drive further expansion of solar as well as those issues that have the potential to constrain solar growth and how to best address those challenges.
- Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 09:00 AM – April 12, 2018
- Sydney International Convention Centre in Sydney, Australia
- Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 02:00 PM
The objective of this webinar will be to present the co-benefits of a trade deal on environmental goods including tariff cuts in solar-PV goods and how this could be brought to the attention of policy makers by the solar industry.Key Discussion Points:
- How can cuts in import tariffs positively benefit the solar PV value chain and enable cost-reduction for solar PV projects?
- How can import tariff-cuts on solar PV equipment benefit the consumer as well as enable the creation of green-jobs in the solar industry both upstream in manufacturing as well as downstream in services.
- How can the solar industry better convey the message of positive benefits from trade liberalization to policy makers in their respective countries of origin and operation?
SEIA’s Solar Goes Corporate is the leading forum to discuss and learn how businesses can effectively procure, deploy, and invest in solar energy. This event is designed to leverage the insight of leaders across the solar industry and the business community to discuss critical trends, innovations, and tools relating to solar technologies and finance. Attendees range from experienced Fortune 500 companies to small/mid-market companies as well as developers, service providers and the broader solar industry.
Join to gain valuable insight into successful corporate deals while networking with key players.
- Sunday, May 27, 2018 at 09:00 AM – May 30, 2018
- Shanghai New International Expo Centre in Shanghai , China
SNEC PV POWER EXPO 2018 is a 3 day Conference and Exhibition featuring numerous opportunities among which the SNEC Scientific Conference, Global PV Financial Summit, Industry Workshop on Global PV Market and several interesting side events.
- Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 02:00 PM
- Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 09:00 AM – June 13, 2018
Brazil Solar Power - Conference and Exhibition aims to bring together the country's leading photovoltaic authorities and several of the industry's top players in two intense days of congress and trade show.
- Monday, September 24, 2018 at 12:00 PM – September 27, 2018
- Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, CA
The largest solar trade show in North America is Solar Power International (SPI) - co-located with Energy Storage International, Hydrogen + Fuel Cells North America, and the Smart Energy Microgrid Marketplace.