Solar energy researchers can apply for two new funding opportunities through the U.S. Department of Energy. There is $25 million in funding available for concentrating solar-thermal power (CSP) research to decarbonize industrial processes and develop particle-based systems for thermal energy storage. Mandatory letters of intent for this opportunity are due on March 16, and there will be an informational webinar on February 24 at 2 p.m. ET. There is also $5 million in funding available for high-risk, innovative projects in photovoltaics and CSP, with a focus on researchers who have never received solar office funding before. Mandatory letters of intent for this opportunity are due on February 28.
- Breakthrough growth in renewables in South-East and Eastern Europe, the Caucasus and Central Asia must be accelerated to end fossil dependency and boost energy security.
- Women Sustainable Energy Program
- Renewables in Angola – National Status Report 2022
- Solar Cookers International (SCI) will be hosting a panel session at the ReEnergy Africa Summit
- IX Edition of the Solar Forum – 5 and 6 October 2022￼