In the context of the Genera energy event, which is held in Madrid from February 20 to 23, SPIREC, the International Renewable Energy Conference, will take place, co-organized by the Ministry of Energy Transition and Demographic Challenge and REN21.
SPIREC will have experts from all areas of the to discuss initiatives and experiences that promote renewable energies at the international, national and subnational levels. In this context, the Global Solar Council has co-organized with UNEF the Conference “Good practices in ecological and socio-economic integration of energy initiatives”, which will take place on February 21, 2023 from 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. to communicate and promote the best practices of environmental and social integration of the photovoltaic sector at a global level.
In addition, as an activity associated with SPIREC, UNEF and Statkraft are organizing a technical visit to the Talayuela solar project, one of the largest photovoltaic plants in Spain (300 MW), which has received the UNEF Certificate of Excellence in Sustainability for have the highest standards in social and environmental sustainability.
- GSC CEO Statement on COP28 Tripling Renewables Pledge
- Global Solar Council Appoints Sonia Dunlop as New CEO, Strengthening its Leadership to Drive Solar Power Growth
- Turning ambition into action: Key takeaways from New York Climate Week
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial
- GSC Statement on G20 India outcomes