Conference and Visit at SPIREC: Good practices in ecological and socio-economic integration of energy initiatives.
In the context of the Genera energy event, which is held in Madrid from February 20 to 23, SPIREC, the International Renewable Energy Conference, will take place, co-organized by the Ministry of Energy Transition and Demographic Challenge and REN21.
SPIREC will have experts from all areas of the to discuss initiatives and experiences that promote renewable energies at the international, national and subnational levels. In this context, the Global Solar Council has co-organized with UNEF the Conference “Good practices in ecological and socio-economic integration of energy initiatives”, which will take place on February 21, 2023 from 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. to communicate and promote the best practices of environmental and social integration of the photovoltaic sector at a global level.
In addition, as an activity associated with SPIREC, UNEF and Statkraft are organizing a technical visit to the Talayuela solar project, one of the largest photovoltaic plants in Spain (300 MW), which has received the UNEF Certificate of Excellence in Sustainability for have the highest standards in social and environmental sustainability.
- CPIA successfully hosted‘Review Prospects Conference’, important research results released
- From CSP to home electrification: Australia’s groundbreaking progress
- Join Solar Cookers International in advocating for women’s empowerment with solar cooking
- Solar PV overcomes 25 gigawatts, and total investment exceeds BRL 125.3 billion in Brazil, ABSOLAR reports
- ABSOLAR meets Finance Minister Fernando Haddad and strengthens the role of solar PV in Brazil´s energy transition