Solar is the most versatile, popular and often the lowest-cost power generation source in Europe today – and we are only at the start of its potential. Investors are increasingly getting excited about solar in Europe but to fully exploit solar for Europe’s citizens and industry, it is key to start planning now to maximise the benefits of energy storage and digitalisation.
Join high-level executives from digital innovators and storage solution suppliers active in solar and representatives from Europe’s new European Parliament and Commission to discuss the latest business models and market trends shaping the New Energy World based on digital solar & storage.
The programme includes:
- Energy storage: Technology, policies and market updates.
- Business models: What’s needed to empower customers – from peer-to-peer trading to blockchain?
- Artificial intelligence: How to manage a distributed solar-powered Europe.
- Sector coupling: Digital Solar & Storage beyond power.
- Solar mobility: Digital Solar & Storage’s role in the transport sector.
- Grid intelligent solar: How solar and digitalisation can benefit the grid.
- The New Energy World: Strategies of utilities, oil, software, telecom and auto companies for the distributed energy world.
And coming back bigger and better than last year:
- Startup Award: The hottest business ideas in the field of digital solar & storage.
- B2B matchmaking meetings.
Get engaged and follow the event on social media under the hashtag #DigitalSolarStorage
- Little Sun, the nonprofit founded by Olafur Eliasson, launches new creative digital campaign for Solar Power
- Prospects for solar power are getting brighter as industry’s expansion accelerates
- UNEF estimates that the 900 million euros investment plan for self-consumption announced by the Spanish government will allow the installation of 3,500 MW
- REN21 has launched the Renewables in Cities 2021 Global Status Report
- Industrialisation and innovation make photovoltaics a strong candidate for Recovery Funds
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm