Solar is the most versatile, popular and often the lowest-cost power generation source in Europe today – and we are only at the start of its potential. Investors are increasingly getting excited about solar in Europe but to fully exploit solar for Europe’s citizens and industry, it is key to start planning now to maximise the benefits of energy storage and digitalisation.
Join high-level executives from digital innovators and storage solution suppliers active in solar and representatives from Europe’s new European Parliament and Commission to discuss the latest business models and market trends shaping the New Energy World based on digital solar & storage.
The programme includes:
- Energy storage: Technology, policies and market updates.
- Business models: What’s needed to empower customers – from peer-to-peer trading to blockchain?
- Artificial intelligence: How to manage a distributed solar-powered Europe.
- Sector coupling: Digital Solar & Storage beyond power.
- Solar mobility: Digital Solar & Storage’s role in the transport sector.
- Grid intelligent solar: How solar and digitalisation can benefit the grid.
- The New Energy World: Strategies of utilities, oil, software, telecom and auto companies for the distributed energy world.
And coming back bigger and better than last year:
- Startup Award: The hottest business ideas in the field of digital solar & storage.
- B2B matchmaking meetings.
Get engaged and follow the event on social media under the hashtag #DigitalSolarStorage
- The next generation of solar Ultra hybrid Bi Facials panels
- Solar Cookers International Advocates for Women’s Empowerment with Solar Cooking
- NSEFI-MI-IWPA to conduct a Technical Knowledge Webinar on Green Hydrogen and Green Methanol
- National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI), SolarPower Europe and PVCycle joint report on PV Waste Management launched.
- Pranav R Mehta, Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation of India, and Past Chairman, Global Solar Council nominated to the Advisory Committee of India’s Federal Electricity Regulatory Commission
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm