Solar is the most versatile, popular and often the lowest-cost power generation source in Europe today – and we are only at the start of its potential. Investors are increasingly getting excited about solar in Europe but to fully exploit solar for Europe’s citizens and industry, it is key to start planning now to maximise the benefits of energy storage and digitalisation.
Join high-level executives from digital innovators and storage solution suppliers active in solar and representatives from Europe’s new European Parliament and Commission to discuss the latest business models and market trends shaping the New Energy World based on digital solar & storage.
The programme includes:
- Energy storage: Technology, policies and market updates.
- Business models: What’s needed to empower customers – from peer-to-peer trading to blockchain?
- Artificial intelligence: How to manage a distributed solar-powered Europe.
- Sector coupling: Digital Solar & Storage beyond power.
- Solar mobility: Digital Solar & Storage’s role in the transport sector.
- Grid intelligent solar: How solar and digitalisation can benefit the grid.
- The New Energy World: Strategies of utilities, oil, software, telecom and auto companies for the distributed energy world.
And coming back bigger and better than last year:
- Startup Award: The hottest business ideas in the field of digital solar & storage.
- B2B matchmaking meetings.
Get engaged and follow the event on social media under the hashtag #DigitalSolarStorage
- Global Solar Council joins the Global Alliance For Sustainable Energy as a founding member
- GSC goes to COP26 to represent the global solar power sector and ensure progress towards a sustainable future
- Solar Cookers International (SCI) shares their impact in their newly released Annual Report
- Solar photovoltaic in Brazil surpasses a great milestone and the country enters to the select group of 10 GW operational, celebrates ABSOLAR
- Approval of the legal framework for solar energy brings legal security and unlocks investments in Brazil, says ABSOLAR
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm