Solar is the most versatile, popular and often the lowest-cost power generation source in Europe today – and we are only at the start of its potential. Investors are increasingly getting excited about solar in Europe but to fully exploit solar for Europe’s citizens and industry, it is key to start planning now to maximise the benefits of energy storage and digitalisation.
Join high-level executives from digital innovators and storage solution suppliers active in solar and representatives from Europe’s new European Parliament and Commission to discuss the latest business models and market trends shaping the New Energy World based on digital solar & storage.
The programme includes:
- Energy storage: Technology, policies and market updates.
- Business models: What’s needed to empower customers – from peer-to-peer trading to blockchain?
- Artificial intelligence: How to manage a distributed solar-powered Europe.
- Sector coupling: Digital Solar & Storage beyond power.
- Solar mobility: Digital Solar & Storage’s role in the transport sector.
- Grid intelligent solar: How solar and digitalisation can benefit the grid.
- The New Energy World: Strategies of utilities, oil, software, telecom and auto companies for the distributed energy world.
And coming back bigger and better than last year:
- Startup Award: The hottest business ideas in the field of digital solar & storage.
- B2B matchmaking meetings.
Get engaged and follow the event on social media under the hashtag #DigitalSolarStorage
- GSC Statement on COP28 Outcomes
- GSC CEO Statement on COP28 Tripling Renewables Pledge
- Global Solar Council Appoints Sonia Dunlop as New CEO, Strengthening its Leadership to Drive Solar Power Growth
- Turning ambition into action: Key takeaways from New York Climate Week
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial