The registration for EuroSun 2020 – the 13th International Conference on Solar Energy for Buildings and Industry is now open!EuroSun 2020 will take place over 3 days, 1 – 3 September. To accommodate our global audience, each day of this virtual event will include a morning and afternoon session to allow participants from around the world to join. Videos of all sessions will also be available for participants. We are currently finalizing the oral and poster program, and confirming keynote speakers. Over 200 abstracts were submitted from all around the world, covering topics from solar buildings, PV and PVT systems, solar district heating, industrial processes, domestic hot water and heating, to testing, education and renewable energy policies.
The conference programme will include distinguished keynote speakers, parallel oral sessions, virtual poster viewing sessions, networking opportunities and much more!
We hope you can join us online to learn about the latest solar energy developments in research and industry!
Special Discount for ISES members: ISES members will receive a special discount code to attend the conference via email. Are you interested in joining ISES and attend EuroSun2020 at a discounted rate? Join here!
- GSC CEO Statement on COP28 Tripling Renewables Pledge
- Global Solar Council Appoints Sonia Dunlop as New CEO, Strengthening its Leadership to Drive Solar Power Growth
- Turning ambition into action: Key takeaways from New York Climate Week
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial
- GSC Statement on G20 India outcomes