The registration for EuroSun 2020 – the 13th International Conference on Solar Energy for Buildings and Industry is now open!EuroSun 2020 will take place over 3 days, 1 – 3 September. To accommodate our global audience, each day of this virtual event will include a morning and afternoon session to allow participants from around the world to join. Videos of all sessions will also be available for participants. We are currently finalizing the oral and poster program, and confirming keynote speakers. Over 200 abstracts were submitted from all around the world, covering topics from solar buildings, PV and PVT systems, solar district heating, industrial processes, domestic hot water and heating, to testing, education and renewable energy policies.
The conference programme will include distinguished keynote speakers, parallel oral sessions, virtual poster viewing sessions, networking opportunities and much more!
We hope you can join us online to learn about the latest solar energy developments in research and industry!
Special Discount for ISES members: ISES members will receive a special discount code to attend the conference via email. Are you interested in joining ISES and attend EuroSun2020 at a discounted rate? Join here!
- The next generation of solar Ultra hybrid Bi Facials panels
- Solar Cookers International Advocates for Women’s Empowerment with Solar Cooking
- NSEFI-MI-IWPA to conduct a Technical Knowledge Webinar on Green Hydrogen and Green Methanol
- National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI), SolarPower Europe and PVCycle joint report on PV Waste Management launched.
- Pranav R Mehta, Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation of India, and Past Chairman, Global Solar Council nominated to the Advisory Committee of India’s Federal Electricity Regulatory Commission
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm