After much deliberation and considering the contingency and prevention measures that have recently been put into place, the EuroSun 2020 International Organizing Committee, together with the local organizers CONVIN, has decided that EuroSun 2020 will be a virtual conference. Our primary concern is the health and well-being of our community members and the challenging circumstances that might be directly affecting them. We will be providing detailed information in the following days but want to inform you about the following changes:
Remote participation: We are working with the local organizers to put together the technical infrastructure for remote presentations as well as techniques to maximize social engagement and encourage community participation. As travel is no longer required, we hope to reach a much wider audience.
Registration fees: We are currently working on new registration fees that reflect the resources and support for creating the virtual conference infrastructure and presenting the conference online. We will provide more details on the registration rates in the coming weeks.
There are several logistical issues that have to still be worked out and we would appreciate your patience and support while we come up with suitable solutions.
EuroSun 2020 needs your support to keep going so please participate (remotely) and help us make this (virtual) conference a success!
- Grid and off-grid solar PV are essential to meet soaring Africa’s power needs and job potential
- Solar PV rapidly becoming protagonist in a world in transformation
- Global Solar Council’s 2nd Virtual Forum goes live on 8-9 July
- UNEF approves the launch of a Certificate of Excellence for sustainability and biodiversity conservation in photovoltaic plants
- Solar photovoltaic surpasses 9 gigawatts in Brazil, with 270 thousand jobs and R$ 46 billion in investments, ABSOLAR informs
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm