ISES and IEA SHC are pleased to announce EuroSun 2022 – the ISES and IEA SHC Internatinal Conference on Solar Energy for Buildings and Industry – to take place from 25 – 29 September 2022 in Kassel, Germany.
EuroSun 2022 will offer a rich scientific programme including distinguished keynote speeches, technical oral and poster sessions, workshops, technical tours, dedicated events for young researchers.
The Call for Papers will be issued in late January 2022 – stay updated on the congress homepage here.
- Solar PV overcomes 27 gigawatts, and total investment exceeds BRL 134.5 billion in Brazil, ABSOLAR reports
- Brazil accelerates in solar PV energy and becomes the eighth largest country in the world ranking of the source, informs ABSOLAR
- ISES SWC 2023 – Deadline for submissions extended
- Spain consolidates as the country with the cheapest energy in Europe thanks to solar energy.
- GSC welcomes calls for much-needed global renewables target, supports its development by COP 28