Gather Global “Green Forces” to Jointly Address Climate Change
Katowice, 11 December 2018 – The Global Green Energy Industry Council (GGEIC) is launched at COP24, aiming to serve as an information sharing and networking hub of green energy, with a mission to promote and advance the role of green energy industries in the world.
Global Green Energy Industry Council (GGEIC) is initiated and co-founded by the international or regional organizations: Global Solar Council (GSC), Global Energy Storage Alliance (GESA), International Institute for Energy Policy Innovation (IIEPI), European Biomass Industry Association (EUBIA), New Energy Industry Association Asia Pacific (NEIAAP), Asian Photovoltaic Industry Association (APVIA), etc. Supporting organizations include Solar Impulse Foundation (SIF) and national solar or renewable associations from Spain, France, Italy, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Israel, etc.
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial
- GSC Statement on G20 India outcomes
- GSC at Intersolar Europe 2023: What’s next for GSC and the global solar sector?
- Insights into the world’s largest solar market: Reflections from the SNEC PV Power Expo 2023
- Photovoltaic energy: a green swan for the Spanish economy