Gather Global “Green Forces” to Jointly Address Climate Change
Katowice, 11 December 2018 – The Global Green Energy Industry Council (GGEIC) is launched at COP24, aiming to serve as an information sharing and networking hub of green energy, with a mission to promote and advance the role of green energy industries in the world.
Global Green Energy Industry Council (GGEIC) is initiated and co-founded by the international or regional organizations: Global Solar Council (GSC), Global Energy Storage Alliance (GESA), International Institute for Energy Policy Innovation (IIEPI), European Biomass Industry Association (EUBIA), New Energy Industry Association Asia Pacific (NEIAAP), Asian Photovoltaic Industry Association (APVIA), etc. Supporting organizations include Solar Impulse Foundation (SIF) and national solar or renewable associations from Spain, France, Italy, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Israel, etc.
- Sisyphus or the Struggle for the Obvious
- Grid and off-grid solar PV are essential to meet soaring Africa’s power needs and job potential
- Solar PV rapidly becoming protagonist in a world in transformation
- Global Solar Council’s 2nd Virtual Forum goes live on 8-9 July
- UNEF approves the launch of a Certificate of Excellence for sustainability and biodiversity conservation in photovoltaic plants
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm