Gather Global “Green Forces” to Jointly Address Climate Change
Katowice, 11 December 2018 – The Global Green Energy Industry Council (GGEIC) is launched at COP24, aiming to serve as an information sharing and networking hub of green energy, with a mission to promote and advance the role of green energy industries in the world.
Global Green Energy Industry Council (GGEIC) is initiated and co-founded by the international or regional organizations: Global Solar Council (GSC), Global Energy Storage Alliance (GESA), International Institute for Energy Policy Innovation (IIEPI), European Biomass Industry Association (EUBIA), New Energy Industry Association Asia Pacific (NEIAAP), Asian Photovoltaic Industry Association (APVIA), etc. Supporting organizations include Solar Impulse Foundation (SIF) and national solar or renewable associations from Spain, France, Italy, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Israel, etc.
- ISES holds first ever virtual EuroSun 2020 + EuroSun 2022 Request for Proposals
- Solar photovoltaic energy surpasses 3 gigawatts in large power plants in Brazil, ABSOLAR informs
- Nine out of ten Brazilians want to generate their own energy and 84% consider the electricity bill too expensive
- How can solar PV development meet global development and climate change goals in tandem?
- Solar cooking – A transformative approach to advancing the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals