Gather Global “Green Forces” to Jointly Address Climate Change
Katowice, 11 December 2018 – The Global Green Energy Industry Council (GGEIC) is launched at COP24, aiming to serve as an information sharing and networking hub of green energy, with a mission to promote and advance the role of green energy industries in the world.
Global Green Energy Industry Council (GGEIC) is initiated and co-founded by the international or regional organizations: Global Solar Council (GSC), Global Energy Storage Alliance (GESA), International Institute for Energy Policy Innovation (IIEPI), European Biomass Industry Association (EUBIA), New Energy Industry Association Asia Pacific (NEIAAP), Asian Photovoltaic Industry Association (APVIA), etc. Supporting organizations include Solar Impulse Foundation (SIF) and national solar or renewable associations from Spain, France, Italy, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Israel, etc.
- Solar PV is key for ASEAN decarbonization goals, with rooftop and floating gaining momentum
- Green solar power for Markt Ebensfeld
- Teresa Ribera announces at the 8th Solar Forum that the National Floating Photovoltaic Strategy is close to approval
- Look for Solar Cookers International at this year’s UN Climate Conference (COP26)
- Upcoming events on renewables – Join REN21 for engaging discussions
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm