Global Green Energy Industry Council launched at COP24
Gather Global “Green Forces” to Jointly Address Climate Change
Katowice, 11 December 2018 – The Global Green Energy Industry Council (GGEIC) is launched at COP24, aiming to serve as an information sharing and networking hub of green energy, with a mission to promote and advance the role of green energy industries in the world.
Global Green Energy Industry Council (GGEIC) is initiated and co-founded by the international or regional organizations: Global Solar Council (GSC), Global Energy Storage Alliance (GESA), International Institute for Energy Policy Innovation (IIEPI), European Biomass Industry Association (EUBIA), New Energy Industry Association Asia Pacific (NEIAAP), Asian Photovoltaic Industry Association (APVIA), etc. Supporting organizations include Solar Impulse Foundation (SIF) and national solar or renewable associations from Spain, France, Italy, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Israel, etc.
- CPIA successfully hosted‘Review Prospects Conference’, important research results released
- From CSP to home electrification: Australia’s groundbreaking progress
- Join Solar Cookers International in advocating for women’s empowerment with solar cooking
- Solar PV overcomes 25 gigawatts, and total investment exceeds BRL 125.3 billion in Brazil, ABSOLAR reports
- ABSOLAR meets Finance Minister Fernando Haddad and strengthens the role of solar PV in Brazil´s energy transition