12 May, 16:00-18:00 CEST, Intersolar Europe, Munich
The German Solar Association (BSW-Solar), SolarPower Europe (SPE), and Global Solar Council (GSC) co-host the Global Associations workshop, which will bring together national solar associations from across the world. The workshop will give you a better understanding of solar PV market development worldwide, keep you up to date with national regulatory frameworks and share best practices.
National associations will present the development of their respective national solar markets in the past year and their forecasts for the coming 5 years. They will also make an update of their national policy development, highlighting the existing barriers, the best practices and the coming challenges and opportunities for solar power development in their countries.
What to expect
Get a good overview of the worldwide developments in the PV sectors, meet and exchange with fellow associations and ramp up solar projects. Be part of the global network of PV associations.
The meeting will take place on 12th May 2022, from 4 PM to 6 PM, at INTERSOLAR, at the ICM – Internationales Congress Center München Messe München (Room number 3) in Munich, Germany.
- Global Solar Community unites in face of Climate, Economic, and Security challenges
- GSC launches “Empowering people with solar PV” campaign to promote faster uptake of distributed solar energy
- 5 reasons why you should invest in solar panels right now￼
- GSC meet its members at Intersolar 2022 to update on its activities and discuss way forward for COP27
- Smart Energy Council Report