12 May, 16:00-18:00 CEST, Intersolar Europe, Munich
The German Solar Association (BSW-Solar), SolarPower Europe (SPE), and Global Solar Council (GSC) co-host the Global Associations workshop, which will bring together national solar associations from across the world. The workshop will give you a better understanding of solar PV market development worldwide, keep you up to date with national regulatory frameworks and share best practices.
National associations will present the development of their respective national solar markets in the past year and their forecasts for the coming 5 years. They will also make an update of their national policy development, highlighting the existing barriers, the best practices and the coming challenges and opportunities for solar power development in their countries.
What to expect
Get a good overview of the worldwide developments in the PV sectors, meet and exchange with fellow associations and ramp up solar projects. Be part of the global network of PV associations.
The meeting will take place on 12th May 2022, from 4 PM to 6 PM, at INTERSOLAR, at the ICM – Internationales Congress Center München Messe München (Room number 3) in Munich, Germany.
- Global Solar Council Appoints Sonia Dunlop as New CEO, Strengthening its Leadership to Drive Solar Power Growth
- Turning ambition into action: Key takeaways from New York Climate Week
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial
- GSC Statement on G20 India outcomes
- GSC at Intersolar Europe 2023: What’s next for GSC and the global solar sector?