Shri Pranav R Mehta, Chairman Global Solar Council and Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation of India received “Outstanding Green Activist” Award from Honorable Shri Nitin Gadkari, Minister of Transport, Roads and Highways Micro Medium Small Scale Enterprises, Government of India, yesterday at India Green Energy Awards – 2019 organized by India Federation of Green Energy. Chairman Mehta after receiving his award dedicated it to Indian Solar Industry Players and NSEFI Members for the trust all of you have reposed in him throughout these years.
Pranav R Mehta, Chairman Global Solar Council, is a global solar energy thought leader. Recently he received the prestigious “Solar Visionary Influencer and Disruptor award” from Solar Business Council at Abu Dhabi. He is also the Founder Chairman of the National Solar Energy Federation of India which works for Solar growth and spread in the country and works in close cooperation with national and state governments. He has made outstanding contributions to India achieving 33 GW solar capacity with a place in the top 5 global solar countries. Under his leadership Global Solar Council, saw the international partnerships with organizations like IRENA, ISA flourishing, achieved great visibility and reputation and achieved great financial stability. He is India’s leading environmentalist and technocrat, known for his social and environmental concerns.
- Global Solar Council joins the Global Alliance For Sustainable Energy as a founding member
- GSC goes to COP26 to represent the global solar power sector and ensure progress towards a sustainable future
- Solar Cookers International (SCI) shares their impact in their newly released Annual Report
- Solar photovoltaic in Brazil surpasses a great milestone and the country enters to the select group of 10 GW operational, celebrates ABSOLAR
- Approval of the legal framework for solar energy brings legal security and unlocks investments in Brazil, says ABSOLAR
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm