Shri Pranav R Mehta, Chairman Global Solar Council and Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation of India received “Outstanding Green Activist” Award from Honorable Shri Nitin Gadkari, Minister of Transport, Roads and Highways Micro Medium Small Scale Enterprises, Government of India, yesterday at India Green Energy Awards – 2019 organized by India Federation of Green Energy. Chairman Mehta after receiving his award dedicated it to Indian Solar Industry Players and NSEFI Members for the trust all of you have reposed in him throughout these years.
Pranav R Mehta, Chairman Global Solar Council, is a global solar energy thought leader. Recently he received the prestigious “Solar Visionary Influencer and Disruptor award” from Solar Business Council at Abu Dhabi. He is also the Founder Chairman of the National Solar Energy Federation of India which works for Solar growth and spread in the country and works in close cooperation with national and state governments. He has made outstanding contributions to India achieving 33 GW solar capacity with a place in the top 5 global solar countries. Under his leadership Global Solar Council, saw the international partnerships with organizations like IRENA, ISA flourishing, achieved great visibility and reputation and achieved great financial stability. He is India’s leading environmentalist and technocrat, known for his social and environmental concerns.
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial
- GSC Statement on G20 India outcomes
- GSC at Intersolar Europe 2023: What’s next for GSC and the global solar sector?
- Insights into the world’s largest solar market: Reflections from the SNEC PV Power Expo 2023
- Photovoltaic energy: a green swan for the Spanish economy