How does the theoretical, practical and economic potential compare in different countries around the world?
Solargis has announced the release of Global Photovoltaic Power Potential by Country, a study developed for The World Bank. The report capitalises on a number of brand new methodologies, metrics and techniques to provide a harmonised assessment of PV potential for every country in the world. It is complemented by a series of country briefs that can be downloaded from the Global Solar Atlas.
Download the study and country factsheets at: https://globalsolaratlas.info/global-pv-potential-study
- Little Sun, the nonprofit founded by Olafur Eliasson, launches new creative digital campaign for Solar Power
- Prospects for solar power are getting brighter as industry’s expansion accelerates
- UNEF estimates that the 900 million euros investment plan for self-consumption announced by the Spanish government will allow the installation of 3,500 MW
- REN21 has launched the Renewables in Cities 2021 Global Status Report
- Industrialisation and innovation make photovoltaics a strong candidate for Recovery Funds
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm