How does the theoretical, practical and economic potential compare in different countries around the world?
Solargis has announced the release of Global Photovoltaic Power Potential by Country, a study developed for The World Bank. The report capitalises on a number of brand new methodologies, metrics and techniques to provide a harmonised assessment of PV potential for every country in the world. It is complemented by a series of country briefs that can be downloaded from the Global Solar Atlas.
Download the study and country factsheets at: https://globalsolaratlas.info/global-pv-potential-study
- The next generation of solar Ultra hybrid Bi Facials panels
- Solar Cookers International Advocates for Women’s Empowerment with Solar Cooking
- NSEFI-MI-IWPA to conduct a Technical Knowledge Webinar on Green Hydrogen and Green Methanol
- National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI), SolarPower Europe and PVCycle joint report on PV Waste Management launched.
- Pranav R Mehta, Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation of India, and Past Chairman, Global Solar Council nominated to the Advisory Committee of India’s Federal Electricity Regulatory Commission
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm