How does the theoretical, practical and economic potential compare in different countries around the world?
Solargis has announced the release of Global Photovoltaic Power Potential by Country, a study developed for The World Bank. The report capitalises on a number of brand new methodologies, metrics and techniques to provide a harmonised assessment of PV potential for every country in the world. It is complemented by a series of country briefs that can be downloaded from the Global Solar Atlas.
Download the study and country factsheets at: https://globalsolaratlas.info/global-pv-potential-study
- Global Solar Council joins the Global Alliance For Sustainable Energy as a founding member
- GSC goes to COP26 to represent the global solar power sector and ensure progress towards a sustainable future
- Solar Cookers International (SCI) shares their impact in their newly released Annual Report
- Solar photovoltaic in Brazil surpasses a great milestone and the country enters to the select group of 10 GW operational, celebrates ABSOLAR
- Approval of the legal framework for solar energy brings legal security and unlocks investments in Brazil, says ABSOLAR
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm