How does the theoretical, practical and economic potential compare in different countries around the world?
Solargis has announced the release of Global Photovoltaic Power Potential by Country, a study developed for The World Bank. The report capitalises on a number of brand new methodologies, metrics and techniques to provide a harmonised assessment of PV potential for every country in the world. It is complemented by a series of country briefs that can be downloaded from the Global Solar Atlas.
Download the study and country factsheets at: https://globalsolaratlas.info/global-pv-potential-study
- Renewable Energy Pioneers submissions Closing 16th October
- Your voice counts! Join REN21’s collaborative process
- A gas-led economic recovery, what is Australia’s pro fossil-fuel government thinking?
- ISES holds first ever virtual EuroSun 2020 + EuroSun 2022 Request for Proposals
- Solar photovoltaic energy surpasses 3 gigawatts in large power plants in Brazil, ABSOLAR informs