How does the theoretical, practical and economic potential compare in different countries around the world?
Solargis has announced the release of Global Photovoltaic Power Potential by Country, a study developed for The World Bank. The report capitalises on a number of brand new methodologies, metrics and techniques to provide a harmonised assessment of PV potential for every country in the world. It is complemented by a series of country briefs that can be downloaded from the Global Solar Atlas.
Download the study and country factsheets at: https://globalsolaratlas.info/global-pv-potential-study
- GSC CEO Statement on COP28 Tripling Renewables Pledge
- Global Solar Council Appoints Sonia Dunlop as New CEO, Strengthening its Leadership to Drive Solar Power Growth
- Turning ambition into action: Key takeaways from New York Climate Week
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial
- GSC Statement on G20 India outcomes