IBC SOLAR, in the market since 1982, attended this year’s RE-Energy fair in Poland. At this exhibition, the company from Bad Staffelstein presented new as well as established services and products at hall 3 booth F7, from the 10th – 11th September 2019.
The system house is a leading global provider of solutions and services in the photovoltaic and energy storage s sector. “There are several reasons why we are involved in RE-Energy: Firstly, the Polish market has great potential and becomes an attractive solar market. Secondly, we want to attract new customers and further develop cooperation with existing customers”, says Albert Engelbrecht, Senior Vice President Solutions International.
IBC SOLAR has a wide range of business activities and offers solutions for every circumstance. This can be clearly seen from the portfolio offering. With regards to mounting systems, for example, the IBC SOLAR portfolio offers solutions for pitched roofs with the IBC TopFix 200 or flat roofs with the IBC AeroFix system. Another plus: The IBC PV manager software enables comprehensive planning of photovoltaic projects. Short installation times, excellent value for money and a 10-year warranty are some of the main advantages and reasons for installers in Poland to form a partnership.
- Little Sun, the nonprofit founded by Olafur Eliasson, launches new creative digital campaign for Solar Power
- Prospects for solar power are getting brighter as industry’s expansion accelerates
- UNEF estimates that the 900 million euros investment plan for self-consumption announced by the Spanish government will allow the installation of 3,500 MW
- REN21 has launched the Renewables in Cities 2021 Global Status Report
- Industrialisation and innovation make photovoltaics a strong candidate for Recovery Funds
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm