IBC SOLAR, in the market since 1982, attended this year’s RE-Energy fair in Poland. At this exhibition, the company from Bad Staffelstein presented new as well as established services and products at hall 3 booth F7, from the 10th – 11th September 2019.
The system house is a leading global provider of solutions and services in the photovoltaic and energy storage s sector. “There are several reasons why we are involved in RE-Energy: Firstly, the Polish market has great potential and becomes an attractive solar market. Secondly, we want to attract new customers and further develop cooperation with existing customers”, says Albert Engelbrecht, Senior Vice President Solutions International.
IBC SOLAR has a wide range of business activities and offers solutions for every circumstance. This can be clearly seen from the portfolio offering. With regards to mounting systems, for example, the IBC SOLAR portfolio offers solutions for pitched roofs with the IBC TopFix 200 or flat roofs with the IBC AeroFix system. Another plus: The IBC PV manager software enables comprehensive planning of photovoltaic projects. Short installation times, excellent value for money and a 10-year warranty are some of the main advantages and reasons for installers in Poland to form a partnership.
- Long Term Contracting for Renewables and Synergic Use of Available Technologies Can Boost the Transition and Provide Security for Investors and Consumers
- Solar energy and War: many solar power plants have been destroyed in Ukraine
- ITALIA SOLARE Forum 2022 – Photovoltaics, geopolitics and energy democracy
- The energy sector in 2032: Between the being and the should be
- Solar Cookers International (SCI) Advocates at this year’s United Nations High-Level Political Forum (HLPF)