IBC SOLAR, in the market since 1982, attended this year’s RE-Energy fair in Poland. At this exhibition, the company from Bad Staffelstein presented new as well as established services and products at hall 3 booth F7, from the 10th – 11th September 2019.
The system house is a leading global provider of solutions and services in the photovoltaic and energy storage s sector. “There are several reasons why we are involved in RE-Energy: Firstly, the Polish market has great potential and becomes an attractive solar market. Secondly, we want to attract new customers and further develop cooperation with existing customers”, says Albert Engelbrecht, Senior Vice President Solutions International.
IBC SOLAR has a wide range of business activities and offers solutions for every circumstance. This can be clearly seen from the portfolio offering. With regards to mounting systems, for example, the IBC SOLAR portfolio offers solutions for pitched roofs with the IBC TopFix 200 or flat roofs with the IBC AeroFix system. Another plus: The IBC PV manager software enables comprehensive planning of photovoltaic projects. Short installation times, excellent value for money and a 10-year warranty are some of the main advantages and reasons for installers in Poland to form a partnership.
- The next generation of solar Ultra hybrid Bi Facials panels
- Solar Cookers International Advocates for Women’s Empowerment with Solar Cooking
- NSEFI-MI-IWPA to conduct a Technical Knowledge Webinar on Green Hydrogen and Green Methanol
- National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI), SolarPower Europe and PVCycle joint report on PV Waste Management launched.
- Pranav R Mehta, Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation of India, and Past Chairman, Global Solar Council nominated to the Advisory Committee of India’s Federal Electricity Regulatory Commission
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm