IBC SOLAR AG, a global leader in photovoltaic (PV) systems and energy storage, is expanding its international wholesale network through a cooperation with the FEGIME Group, an international alliance of independent electrical wholesalers. Under the agreement, IBC SOLAR will become FEGIME’s first “Strategic Preferred Supplier” for PV equipment. The objective of the partnership is to support FEGIME members in simplifying their entry into the PV industry and to provide them not only with IBC SOLAR’s comprehensive portfolio, but also with IBC SOLAR’s decades of expertise in complete PV systems.
As of now, all members of the dealer association will benefit from the cooperation between IBC SOLAR and the FEGIME Group. In Germany alone, more than 50 medium-sized wholesalers are represented in FEGIME, in addition to members from 18 other national organisations.
Through the cooperation with FEGIME, IBC SOLAR is also aiming to offer comprehensive PV systems, especially designed for smaller installer companies. In addition to growing the customer base, IBC SOLAR would like to supply smaller installer businesses with comprehensive PV systems in which the individual components are perfectly matched to each other, in order to further strengthen the PV industry. With IBC SOLAR as “Strategic Preferred Supplier” of reliable and high-quality PV products, FEGIME members now have access to an expert with many years of experience in the photovoltaic sector and storage solutions. “We are pleased to bring photovoltaics closer to an even larger network through our cooperation with FEGIME and to support wholesalers with our expertise and portfolio,” says Antje Anzi, Director Solutions International at IBC SOLAR AG.
“With IBC SOLAR, we are able to provide the FEGIME family with an expert in photovoltaic systems and storage solutions – a one-stop shop. We are delighted that this will give our members access to high-quality solutions with which they can meet the increasing demand in the PV business and jointly contribute to climate protection,” says David Garratt, Managing Director of FEGIME GmbH.
- Global Solar Council joins the Global Alliance For Sustainable Energy as a founding member
- GSC goes to COP26 to represent the global solar power sector and ensure progress towards a sustainable future
- Solar Cookers International (SCI) shares their impact in their newly released Annual Report
- Solar photovoltaic in Brazil surpasses a great milestone and the country enters to the select group of 10 GW operational, celebrates ABSOLAR
- Approval of the legal framework for solar energy brings legal security and unlocks investments in Brazil, says ABSOLAR
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm