The IRENA Coalition for Action’s recently launched report Companies in transition towards 100% renewables: Focus on heating and cooling builds on several case studies and first-hand interviews with companies to showcase the opportunities and challenges experienced by companies in the industrial sector that have a target for 100% renewable electricity supply, and a meaningful and/or ambitious target or activities to increase the share of renewable energy in their heating and cooling operations. For more information on the IRENA Coalition for Action, please click here.
- Long Term Contracting for Renewables and Synergic Use of Available Technologies Can Boost the Transition and Provide Security for Investors and Consumers
- Solar energy and War: many solar power plants have been destroyed in Ukraine
- ITALIA SOLARE Forum 2022 – Photovoltaics, geopolitics and energy democracy
- The energy sector in 2032: Between the being and the should be
- Solar Cookers International (SCI) Advocates at this year’s United Nations High-Level Political Forum (HLPF)