The IRENA Coalition for Action’s recently launched report Companies in transition towards 100% renewables: Focus on heating and cooling builds on several case studies and first-hand interviews with companies to showcase the opportunities and challenges experienced by companies in the industrial sector that have a target for 100% renewable electricity supply, and a meaningful and/or ambitious target or activities to increase the share of renewable energy in their heating and cooling operations. For more information on the IRENA Coalition for Action, please click here.
- Solar PV is key for ASEAN decarbonization goals, with rooftop and floating gaining momentum
- Green solar power for Markt Ebensfeld
- Teresa Ribera announces at the 8th Solar Forum that the National Floating Photovoltaic Strategy is close to approval
- Look for Solar Cookers International at this year’s UN Climate Conference (COP26)
- Upcoming events on renewables – Join REN21 for engaging discussions
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm