The IRENA Coalition for Action’s recently launched report Companies in transition towards 100% renewables: Focus on heating and cooling builds on several case studies and first-hand interviews with companies to showcase the opportunities and challenges experienced by companies in the industrial sector that have a target for 100% renewable electricity supply, and a meaningful and/or ambitious target or activities to increase the share of renewable energy in their heating and cooling operations. For more information on the IRENA Coalition for Action, please click here.
- GSC Statement on COP28 Outcomes
- GSC CEO Statement on COP28 Tripling Renewables Pledge
- Global Solar Council Appoints Sonia Dunlop as New CEO, Strengthening its Leadership to Drive Solar Power Growth
- Turning ambition into action: Key takeaways from New York Climate Week
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial