The International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) is undertaking a global Solar PV Energy Gender survey.
The objective of the survey is to gather quantitative and qualitative insights on the current status of women’s participation in the solar PV energy sector, existing challenges and potential solutions to improve gender diversity. The findings from the survey will contribute to addressing the data and knowledge gap on gender in the solar PV energy, and inform policy making to ensure that the energy transition is inclusive and benefits from a wider pool of talent. You can take the survey as an individual or on behalf of your organization.
- Solar PV is key for ASEAN decarbonization goals, with rooftop and floating gaining momentum
- Green solar power for Markt Ebensfeld
- Teresa Ribera announces at the 8th Solar Forum that the National Floating Photovoltaic Strategy is close to approval
- Look for Solar Cookers International at this year’s UN Climate Conference (COP26)
- Upcoming events on renewables – Join REN21 for engaging discussions
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm