The International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) is undertaking a global Solar PV Energy Gender survey.
The objective of the survey is to gather quantitative and qualitative insights on the current status of women’s participation in the solar PV energy sector, existing challenges and potential solutions to improve gender diversity. The findings from the survey will contribute to addressing the data and knowledge gap on gender in the solar PV energy, and inform policy making to ensure that the energy transition is inclusive and benefits from a wider pool of talent. You can take the survey as an individual or on behalf of your organization.
- Sisyphus or the Struggle for the Obvious
- Grid and off-grid solar PV are essential to meet soaring Africa’s power needs and job potential
- Solar PV rapidly becoming protagonist in a world in transformation
- Global Solar Council’s 2nd Virtual Forum goes live on 8-9 July
- UNEF approves the launch of a Certificate of Excellence for sustainability and biodiversity conservation in photovoltaic plants
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm