The International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) is undertaking a global Solar PV Energy Gender survey.
The objective of the survey is to gather quantitative and qualitative insights on the current status of women’s participation in the solar PV energy sector, existing challenges and potential solutions to improve gender diversity. The findings from the survey will contribute to addressing the data and knowledge gap on gender in the solar PV energy, and inform policy making to ensure that the energy transition is inclusive and benefits from a wider pool of talent. You can take the survey as an individual or on behalf of your organization.
- CPIA successfully hosted‘Review Prospects Conference’, important research results released
- From CSP to home electrification: Australia’s groundbreaking progress
- Join Solar Cookers International in advocating for women’s empowerment with solar cooking
- Solar PV overcomes 25 gigawatts, and total investment exceeds BRL 125.3 billion in Brazil, ABSOLAR reports
- ABSOLAR meets Finance Minister Fernando Haddad and strengthens the role of solar PV in Brazil´s energy transition