The International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) is undertaking a global Solar PV Energy Gender survey.
The objective of the survey is to gather quantitative and qualitative insights on the current status of women’s participation in the solar PV energy sector, existing challenges and potential solutions to improve gender diversity. The findings from the survey will contribute to addressing the data and knowledge gap on gender in the solar PV energy, and inform policy making to ensure that the energy transition is inclusive and benefits from a wider pool of talent. You can take the survey as an individual or on behalf of your organization.
- The next generation of solar Ultra hybrid Bi Facials panels
- Solar Cookers International Advocates for Women’s Empowerment with Solar Cooking
- NSEFI-MI-IWPA to conduct a Technical Knowledge Webinar on Green Hydrogen and Green Methanol
- National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI), SolarPower Europe and PVCycle joint report on PV Waste Management launched.
- Pranav R Mehta, Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation of India, and Past Chairman, Global Solar Council nominated to the Advisory Committee of India’s Federal Electricity Regulatory Commission
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm