ISES very pleased to announce that the next International Solar Energy Society ISES Solar World Congress (SWC) 2021 will take place at the Pragati Maidan International Congress Centre in New Delhi, India from 24 – 28 October 2021.
We are gearing up for this event to be a major platform for the international solar and renewable energy community to meet and exchange ideas. The SWC 2021 will cover a broad range of themes and topics that reflect the unique perspectives of our participants working in solar research and development, industries, governments and academia.
Aapka Swagat Hai – We look forward to welcoming you to the Solar World Congress 2021 in New Delhi, India!
Learn more here: https://www.ises.org/news/swc21-announced
- The next generation of solar Ultra hybrid Bi Facials panels
- Solar Cookers International Advocates for Women’s Empowerment with Solar Cooking
- NSEFI-MI-IWPA to conduct a Technical Knowledge Webinar on Green Hydrogen and Green Methanol
- National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI), SolarPower Europe and PVCycle joint report on PV Waste Management launched.
- Pranav R Mehta, Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation of India, and Past Chairman, Global Solar Council nominated to the Advisory Committee of India’s Federal Electricity Regulatory Commission
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm