The ISES Award Season for 2021 is about to start!
Since 1975 ISES has been honouring those who have made significant achievements and contributions toward advancing solar energy applications and use. Be on the lookout for the call for nominations for the ISES Awards and Fellows as well as the third edition of the Renewable Transformation Challenge – RTC in cooperation with Elsevier. The ISES Awards categories are:
- Farrington Daniels Award – for outstanding intellectual leadership in the field of solar energy
- Achievement through Action Award in memory of Christopher A. Weeks – for important contributions to the harnessing of solar energy for practical use or a new concept, development or product.
- Global Leadership Award in Advancing Solar Energy Policy in honour of Hermann Scheer – for significant contributions to the advancement of solar energy policy.
- ISES Fellows- to recognise people who have given many years of distinguished service to ISES and have advanced the use of solar and renewable energy through research, education, communication and deployment
Learn more about the ISES awards and past recipients at https://www.ises.org/who-we-are/ises-awards
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial
- GSC Statement on G20 India outcomes
- GSC at Intersolar Europe 2023: What’s next for GSC and the global solar sector?
- Insights into the world’s largest solar market: Reflections from the SNEC PV Power Expo 2023
- Photovoltaic energy: a green swan for the Spanish economy