The first ever virtual EuroSun by ISES is a wrap! EuroSun 2020, originally planned to be held in Athens, Greece took place virtually from 1-3 September. More then 200 attendees from all around the world joined for three conference days packed with state of the art scientific presentations on the conference’s 13 conference topics, networking sessions, workshops and more.
Thank you to everybody who attended EuroSun 2020!
In fall of 2020, ISES together with ISES Europe and the IEA SHC Solar Heating and Cooling Programme will be launching the Request for Proposals for EuroSun 2022.
The tender will be issued in October of 2020 and the new host and location for EuroSun 2022 will be announced at the end of December.
For any information, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Read more: https://www.ises.org/what-we-do/events/regional-conferences
- Sisyphus or the Struggle for the Obvious
- Grid and off-grid solar PV are essential to meet soaring Africa’s power needs and job potential
- Solar PV rapidly becoming protagonist in a world in transformation
- Global Solar Council’s 2nd Virtual Forum goes live on 8-9 July
- UNEF approves the launch of a Certificate of Excellence for sustainability and biodiversity conservation in photovoltaic plants
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm