The first ever virtual EuroSun by ISES is a wrap! EuroSun 2020, originally planned to be held in Athens, Greece took place virtually from 1-3 September. More then 200 attendees from all around the world joined for three conference days packed with state of the art scientific presentations on the conference’s 13 conference topics, networking sessions, workshops and more.
Thank you to everybody who attended EuroSun 2020!
In fall of 2020, ISES together with ISES Europe and the IEA SHC Solar Heating and Cooling Programme will be launching the Request for Proposals for EuroSun 2022.
The tender will be issued in October of 2020 and the new host and location for EuroSun 2022 will be announced at the end of December.
For any information, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more: https://www.ises.org/what-we-do/events/regional-conferences
- Solar energy for water treatment: IBC SOLAR helps water authority become more sustainable
- Brazil reaches 500 thousand consumer units supplied by distributed solar PV, informs ABSOLAR
- Global renewables bodies call on Mexico’s government to restore the country’s transition to clean energy
- Photovoltaic energy, the new paradigm
- Government support is key to accelerating green recovery ambitions, Global Solar Council tells IRENA meetings
March 18 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm