The first ever virtual EuroSun by ISES is a wrap! EuroSun 2020, originally planned to be held in Athens, Greece took place virtually from 1-3 September. More then 200 attendees from all around the world joined for three conference days packed with state of the art scientific presentations on the conference’s 13 conference topics, networking sessions, workshops and more.
Thank you to everybody who attended EuroSun 2020!
In fall of 2020, ISES together with ISES Europe and the IEA SHC Solar Heating and Cooling Programme will be launching the Request for Proposals for EuroSun 2022.
The tender will be issued in October of 2020 and the new host and location for EuroSun 2022 will be announced at the end of December.
For any information, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more: https://www.ises.org/what-we-do/events/regional-conferences
- ISES holds first ever virtual EuroSun 2020 + EuroSun 2022 Request for Proposals
- Solar photovoltaic energy surpasses 3 gigawatts in large power plants in Brazil, ABSOLAR informs
- Nine out of ten Brazilians want to generate their own energy and 84% consider the electricity bill too expensive
- How can solar PV development meet global development and climate change goals in tandem?
- Solar cooking – A transformative approach to advancing the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals