ISES holds first ever virtual EuroSun 2020 + EuroSun 2022 Request for Proposals
The first ever virtual EuroSun by ISES is a wrap! EuroSun 2020, originally planned to be held in Athens, Greece took place virtually from 1-3 September. More then 200 attendees from all around the world joined for three conference days packed with state of the art scientific presentations on the conference’s 13 conference topics, networking sessions, workshops and more.
Thank you to everybody who attended EuroSun 2020!
In fall of 2020, ISES together with ISES Europe and the IEA SHC Solar Heating and Cooling Programme will be launching the Request for Proposals for EuroSun 2022.
The tender will be issued in October of 2020 and the new host and location for EuroSun 2022 will be announced at the end of December.
For any information, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Read more: https://www.ises.org/what-we-do/events/regional-conferences
- Solar PV overcomes 27 gigawatts, and total investment exceeds BRL 134.5 billion in Brazil, ABSOLAR reports
- Brazil accelerates in solar PV energy and becomes the eighth largest country in the world ranking of the source, informs ABSOLAR
- ISES SWC 2023 – Deadline for submissions extended
- Spain consolidates as the country with the cheapest energy in Europe thanks to solar energy.
- GSC welcomes calls for much-needed global renewables target, supports its development by COP 28