In March 2020, ISES, the International
Solar Energy Society held the second webinar on the ISES infographics,
introducing a new set of infographics on the topic of solar thermal heat.
This is the second installment of ISES infographics, a publication series
started by ISES in 2018 with the intention to provide easy to read information
on the possibilities of renewables and especially solar. In the first part
of the series, ISES successfully debunked eight commonly claimed shortcomings
about renewables and grid integration and in the second installment the
infographics focus on every day consumer products manufactured by using
different solar thermal heat applications.
These infographics are being introduced in this latest webinar, welcoming three expert speakers from around the globe presenting the different applications and also answering questions by the audience.
The webinar recording is now available for free on the infographics webinar homepage and of course the infographics are free to download and share!
- CPIA successfully hosted‘Review Prospects Conference’, important research results released
- From CSP to home electrification: Australia’s groundbreaking progress
- Join Solar Cookers International in advocating for women’s empowerment with solar cooking
- Solar PV overcomes 25 gigawatts, and total investment exceeds BRL 125.3 billion in Brazil, ABSOLAR reports
- ABSOLAR meets Finance Minister Fernando Haddad and strengthens the role of solar PV in Brazil´s energy transition