In March 2020, ISES, the International
Solar Energy Society held the second webinar on the ISES infographics,
introducing a new set of infographics on the topic of solar thermal heat.
This is the second installment of ISES infographics, a publication series
started by ISES in 2018 with the intention to provide easy to read information
on the possibilities of renewables and especially solar. In the first part
of the series, ISES successfully debunked eight commonly claimed shortcomings
about renewables and grid integration and in the second installment the
infographics focus on every day consumer products manufactured by using
different solar thermal heat applications.
These infographics are being introduced in this latest webinar, welcoming three expert speakers from around the globe presenting the different applications and also answering questions by the audience.
The webinar recording is now available for free on the infographics webinar homepage and of course the infographics are free to download and share!
- Little Sun, the nonprofit founded by Olafur Eliasson, launches new creative digital campaign for Solar Power
- Prospects for solar power are getting brighter as industry’s expansion accelerates
- UNEF estimates that the 900 million euros investment plan for self-consumption announced by the Spanish government will allow the installation of 3,500 MW
- REN21 has launched the Renewables in Cities 2021 Global Status Report
- Industrialisation and innovation make photovoltaics a strong candidate for Recovery Funds
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm