In March 2020, ISES, the International
Solar Energy Society held the second webinar on the ISES infographics,
introducing a new set of infographics on the topic of solar thermal heat.
This is the second installment of ISES infographics, a publication series
started by ISES in 2018 with the intention to provide easy to read information
on the possibilities of renewables and especially solar. In the first part
of the series, ISES successfully debunked eight commonly claimed shortcomings
about renewables and grid integration and in the second installment the
infographics focus on every day consumer products manufactured by using
different solar thermal heat applications.
These infographics are being introduced in this latest webinar, welcoming three expert speakers from around the globe presenting the different applications and also answering questions by the audience.
The webinar recording is now available for free on the infographics webinar homepage and of course the infographics are free to download and share!
- Global Solar Council joins the Global Alliance For Sustainable Energy as a founding member
- GSC goes to COP26 to represent the global solar power sector and ensure progress towards a sustainable future
- Solar Cookers International (SCI) shares their impact in their newly released Annual Report
- Solar photovoltaic in Brazil surpasses a great milestone and the country enters to the select group of 10 GW operational, celebrates ABSOLAR
- Approval of the legal framework for solar energy brings legal security and unlocks investments in Brazil, says ABSOLAR
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm