In March 2020, ISES, the International
Solar Energy Society held the second webinar on the ISES infographics,
introducing a new set of infographics on the topic of solar thermal heat.
This is the second installment of ISES infographics, a publication series
started by ISES in 2018 with the intention to provide easy to read information
on the possibilities of renewables and especially solar. In the first part
of the series, ISES successfully debunked eight commonly claimed shortcomings
about renewables and grid integration and in the second installment the
infographics focus on every day consumer products manufactured by using
different solar thermal heat applications.
These infographics are being introduced in this latest webinar, welcoming three expert speakers from around the globe presenting the different applications and also answering questions by the audience.
The webinar recording is now available for free on the infographics webinar homepage and of course the infographics are free to download and share!
- SolarPower Europe has launched its new Shine On digital series
- Solargis releases annual and monthly difference maps for free
- NTDC launches the Indicative Generation Capacity Expansion Plan
- UNEF presents an industrial strategy for the PV sector to the Ministry of Ecological Transition and Demographic Challenge
- Spain has presented an ambitious draft climate law to Parliament
June 17 - June 19
Build back better with solar: accelerating PV development in the post-COVID economy – possible scenarios in the near and the long termJune 22 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
September 1 @ 8:00 am - September 4 @ 5:00 pm
December 2 @ 8:00 am - December 4 @ 5:00 pm