On occasion of the ISES Solar World Congress 2019, the International Solar Energy Society has released the second installment in the ISES Infographics series.
The second installment of the ISES infographics series focuses on a special solar technology – solar thermal heat for industry processes – highlighting the real value solar has in fighting climate change and the potential of solar thermal heat applications for productive uses. ISES is proud to present 3 infographics presenting examples of how solar thermal heat is being used for the heating of industry processes, which accounts for nearly 10% of global carbon emissions.
Three applications of solar thermal heat for industry processes where chosen to demonstrate the already existing successful implementations of this technology, each of them playing a key role in the manufacturing of everyday end-consumer products.
All infographics are free to download and share and can be found here: https://www.ises.org/what-we-do/dispelling-myths
- GSC CEO Statement on COP28 Tripling Renewables Pledge
- Global Solar Council Appoints Sonia Dunlop as New CEO, Strengthening its Leadership to Drive Solar Power Growth
- Turning ambition into action: Key takeaways from New York Climate Week
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial
- GSC Statement on G20 India outcomes