On occasion of the ISES Solar World Congress 2019, the International Solar Energy Society has released the second installment in the ISES Infographics series.
The second installment of the ISES infographics series focuses on a special solar technology – solar thermal heat for industry processes – highlighting the real value solar has in fighting climate change and the potential of solar thermal heat applications for productive uses. ISES is proud to present 3 infographics presenting examples of how solar thermal heat is being used for the heating of industry processes, which accounts for nearly 10% of global carbon emissions.
Three applications of solar thermal heat for industry processes where chosen to demonstrate the already existing successful implementations of this technology, each of them playing a key role in the manufacturing of everyday end-consumer products.
All infographics are free to download and share and can be found here: https://www.ises.org/what-we-do/dispelling-myths
- ISES Infographics: Webinar recording available
- Solar PV distributed generation reaches 200 thousand connections in Brazil, ABSOLAR informs
- The Analysis of the Economic Impacts of Solar Cooking
- Updated data show that Spain added 4.1 GW of new PV capacity in 2019
- IBC SOLAR Energy builds 43 MWp Solar Park in Hungary