On occasion of the ISES Solar World Congress 2019, the International Solar Energy Society has released the second installment in the ISES Infographics series.
The second installment of the ISES infographics series focuses on a special solar technology – solar thermal heat for industry processes – highlighting the real value solar has in fighting climate change and the potential of solar thermal heat applications for productive uses. ISES is proud to present 3 infographics presenting examples of how solar thermal heat is being used for the heating of industry processes, which accounts for nearly 10% of global carbon emissions.
Three applications of solar thermal heat for industry processes where chosen to demonstrate the already existing successful implementations of this technology, each of them playing a key role in the manufacturing of everyday end-consumer products.
All infographics are free to download and share and can be found here: https://www.ises.org/what-we-do/dispelling-myths
- Global Solar Council starts 2020 building partnerships at Abu Dhabi meetings, taking role in IRENA’s Coalition for Action
- Smart Energy Conference & Exhibition. Register now
- SolarPower Summit 2020: Solar Powering the European Green Deal
- New ISES ExCo and Board start term in 2020
- 2020’s Renewed Dedication to Sustainability: IDA’s International Water Reuse and Recycling Conference