On occasion of the ISES Solar World Congress 2019, the International Solar Energy Society has released the second installment in the ISES Infographics series.
The second installment of the ISES infographics series focuses on a special solar technology – solar thermal heat for industry processes – highlighting the real value solar has in fighting climate change and the potential of solar thermal heat applications for productive uses. ISES is proud to present 3 infographics presenting examples of how solar thermal heat is being used for the heating of industry processes, which accounts for nearly 10% of global carbon emissions.
Three applications of solar thermal heat for industry processes where chosen to demonstrate the already existing successful implementations of this technology, each of them playing a key role in the manufacturing of everyday end-consumer products.
All infographics are free to download and share and can be found here: https://www.ises.org/what-we-do/dispelling-myths
- Grid and off-grid solar PV are essential to meet soaring Africa’s power needs and job potential
- Solar PV rapidly becoming protagonist in a world in transformation
- Global Solar Council’s 2nd Virtual Forum goes live on 8-9 July
- UNEF approves the launch of a Certificate of Excellence for sustainability and biodiversity conservation in photovoltaic plants
- Solar photovoltaic surpasses 9 gigawatts in Brazil, with 270 thousand jobs and R$ 46 billion in investments, ABSOLAR informs
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm