Do not miss your chance to register as an Early Bird for the ISES Solar World Congress together with the International Conference on Solar Heating and Cooling for Buildings and Industry. Discounted Early Bird registration will be extended until 16 September – your final opportunity to register for these discounted rates!
This is also the final deadline for all authors to register to be included in the program and the deadline to submit full papers – do not miss your chance to present your work.
ISES members can also take advantage of a special member discount of over US $120 off the regular registration rate.
More information in the Congress program as well as on our great selection is also constantly added to the ISES Solar World Congress homepage. The SWC/SHC 2019 will feature an exciting and excellent line-up of plenary and keynote speakers. Experts in their fields from around the globe, the plenary and keynote program will cover the foremost and pressing issues around to the transition to 100% renewable energy.
Find out more about the speakers and the sessions they will be talking at on the SWC 2019 website.
- Renewable Energy Pioneers submissions Closing 16th October
- Your voice counts! Join REN21’s collaborative process
- A gas-led economic recovery, what is Australia’s pro fossil-fuel government thinking?
- ISES holds first ever virtual EuroSun 2020 + EuroSun 2022 Request for Proposals
- Solar photovoltaic energy surpasses 3 gigawatts in large power plants in Brazil, ABSOLAR informs