Do not miss your chance to register as an Early Bird for the ISES Solar World Congress together with the International Conference on Solar Heating and Cooling for Buildings and Industry. Discounted Early Bird registration will be extended until 16 September – your final opportunity to register for these discounted rates!
This is also the final deadline for all authors to register to be included in the program and the deadline to submit full papers – do not miss your chance to present your work.
ISES members can also take advantage of a special member discount of over US $120 off the regular registration rate.
More information in the Congress program as well as on our great selection is also constantly added to the ISES Solar World Congress homepage. The SWC/SHC 2019 will feature an exciting and excellent line-up of plenary and keynote speakers. Experts in their fields from around the globe, the plenary and keynote program will cover the foremost and pressing issues around to the transition to 100% renewable energy.
Find out more about the speakers and the sessions they will be talking at on the SWC 2019 website.
- Grid and off-grid solar PV are essential to meet soaring Africa’s power needs and job potential
- Solar PV rapidly becoming protagonist in a world in transformation
- Global Solar Council’s 2nd Virtual Forum goes live on 8-9 July
- UNEF approves the launch of a Certificate of Excellence for sustainability and biodiversity conservation in photovoltaic plants
- Solar photovoltaic surpasses 9 gigawatts in Brazil, with 270 thousand jobs and R$ 46 billion in investments, ABSOLAR informs
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm