Do not miss your chance to register as an Early Bird for the ISES Solar World Congress together with the International Conference on Solar Heating and Cooling for Buildings and Industry. Discounted Early Bird registration will be extended until 16 September – your final opportunity to register for these discounted rates!
This is also the final deadline for all authors to register to be included in the program and the deadline to submit full papers – do not miss your chance to present your work.
ISES members can also take advantage of a special member discount of over US $120 off the regular registration rate.
More information in the Congress program as well as on our great selection is also constantly added to the ISES Solar World Congress homepage. The SWC/SHC 2019 will feature an exciting and excellent line-up of plenary and keynote speakers. Experts in their fields from around the globe, the plenary and keynote program will cover the foremost and pressing issues around to the transition to 100% renewable energy.
Find out more about the speakers and the sessions they will be talking at on the SWC 2019 website.
- The next generation of solar Ultra hybrid Bi Facials panels
- Solar Cookers International Advocates for Women’s Empowerment with Solar Cooking
- NSEFI-MI-IWPA to conduct a Technical Knowledge Webinar on Green Hydrogen and Green Methanol
- National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI), SolarPower Europe and PVCycle joint report on PV Waste Management launched.
- Pranav R Mehta, Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation of India, and Past Chairman, Global Solar Council nominated to the Advisory Committee of India’s Federal Electricity Regulatory Commission
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm