RECOVERY FUND AND ENERGY TRANSITION
On 1st December, ITALIA SOLARE is organizing its flagship event the “ITALIA SOLARE Forum 2020”, which this year will be held online only via an innovative platform.
The year 2020 has been marked by a pandemic that has highlighted the fragility of humans and the ecosystem in which we live. These issues have already been discussed extensively in recent years, but they are now becoming extremely urgent. The fifth edition of the ITALIA SOLARE Forum will discuss how our solar energy sector can play an important role in responding to this scenario: the climate crisis and the energy transition are two closely related themes that require rapid and concrete action.
During the event ITALIA SOLARE will present its proposals to address the actions related to the Revcovery Fund, while experts will focus on the need to put an end to the use of fossil fuels, the introduction of a carbon pricing system and how the energy transition will play out successfully through the evolution of the electricity system and the role of storage systems, but also through the spread of agro-photovoltaics and, in the not too distant future, the use of green hydrogen.
Three parallel, in-depth sessions will be held in the afternoon on key technical issues for the development of photovoltaics in Italy: credit transfer and Superbonus, DM FER1 and Energy Communities and utility scale systems.
The event will be held in Italian and English. To participate register at the following link.
- Global renewables bodies call on Mexico’s government to restore the country’s transition to clean energy
- Photovoltaic energy, the new paradigm
- Government support is key to accelerating green recovery ambitions, Global Solar Council tells IRENA meetings
- Global Solar Council calls for sense of urgency in 2021 to speed transition to a green economy
- Spanish self-consumption shows its resilience and advances by 30%
March 18 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm