RECOVERY FUND AND ENERGY TRANSITION
On 1st December, ITALIA SOLARE is organizing its flagship event the “ITALIA SOLARE Forum 2020”, which this year will be held online only via an innovative platform.
The year 2020 has been marked by a pandemic that has highlighted the fragility of humans and the ecosystem in which we live. These issues have already been discussed extensively in recent years, but they are now becoming extremely urgent. The fifth edition of the ITALIA SOLARE Forum will discuss how our solar energy sector can play an important role in responding to this scenario: the climate crisis and the energy transition are two closely related themes that require rapid and concrete action.
During the event ITALIA SOLARE will present its proposals to address the actions related to the Revcovery Fund, while experts will focus on the need to put an end to the use of fossil fuels, the introduction of a carbon pricing system and how the energy transition will play out successfully through the evolution of the electricity system and the role of storage systems, but also through the spread of agro-photovoltaics and, in the not too distant future, the use of green hydrogen.
Three parallel, in-depth sessions will be held in the afternoon on key technical issues for the development of photovoltaics in Italy: credit transfer and Superbonus, DM FER1 and Energy Communities and utility scale systems.
The event will be held in Italian and English. To participate register at the following link.
- The next generation of solar Ultra hybrid Bi Facials panels
- Solar Cookers International Advocates for Women’s Empowerment with Solar Cooking
- NSEFI-MI-IWPA to conduct a Technical Knowledge Webinar on Green Hydrogen and Green Methanol
- National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI), SolarPower Europe and PVCycle joint report on PV Waste Management launched.
- Pranav R Mehta, Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation of India, and Past Chairman, Global Solar Council nominated to the Advisory Committee of India’s Federal Electricity Regulatory Commission
May 10 @ 8:00 am - May 12 @ 5:00 pm
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm