JA Solar, a world-leading manufacturer of high-performance photovoltaic products, has made great efforts to donate money and medical materials to fight against the novel coronavirus globally. As of now, JA Solar has donated 10 million yuan and a total of about 270,000 masks, 840 protective clothing, and 400 goggles to more than 20 countries around the world.
In the early stage of the novel coronavirus outbreak in China, JA Solar donated 10 million yuan to Wuhan, Hubei Province to help local medical institutions to fight against the virus. At the same time, many overseas branches of JA Solar also took active actions to raise medical supplies to donate dozens of domestic hospitals, police stations and etc.
As the novel coronavirus started outbreak in numerous overseas countries, JA Solar rapidly returned to overseas countries and actively carried out support activities. JA Solar has donated medical supplies to partners, customers, overseas students and community workers to over 20 countries, including the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Malaysia, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Belgium, Switzerland and other regions.
Since its foundation in 2005, JA Solar has committed itself to contributing green and clean solar energy to the world, and actively participates in public welfare activities including disaster and poverty relief, learning and teaching assistance, and urban environment improvement, etc.
- Renewable Energy Pioneers submissions Closing 16th October
- Your voice counts! Join REN21’s collaborative process
- A gas-led economic recovery, what is Australia’s pro fossil-fuel government thinking?
- ISES holds first ever virtual EuroSun 2020 + EuroSun 2022 Request for Proposals
- Solar photovoltaic energy surpasses 3 gigawatts in large power plants in Brazil, ABSOLAR informs