Solar Cookers International (SCI) will be speaking at this year’s United Nations NGO Commission on the Status of Women (CSW) Forum taking place on Thursday, March 24th from 9:00 AM PST/ 12:00 PM EST/ 17:00 UTC. SCI will be discussing women’s empowerment through solar cooking. Special guest speakers include SCI Executive Director Caitlyn Hughes, SCI Science Director Alan Bigelow, Ph.D., Advisor for Energy Innovation at the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Dr. Daniel M. Kammen, Senior Deputy Director at the Renewable Energy of the Kenyan Ministry of Energy Esther Wang’ombre, and more.
To register, click here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_t6Mm9ro8QHyu1IP_lF5ixA
Photo Credit: Ecomandate
- GSC Kicks off 2023: Stronger Ties With IRENA, Increased Ambition and Commitment to Solar’s Leadership as SolarPower Europe’s Máté Heisz Takes Over as New Chair
- Australia: replacing despair and denial with action and optimism
- Solar PV reaches 24 gigawatts and exceeds BRL 121.6 billion in investments in Brazil, ABSOLAR reports
- Solar Cookers International – Annual Report
- Solar PV reaches 23.9 gigawatts (GW) of installed power and is now the second largest source in Brazil, ABSOLAR reports