Solar Cookers International (SCI) will be speaking at this year’s United Nations NGO Commission on the Status of Women (CSW) Forum taking place on Thursday, March 24th from 9:00 AM PST/ 12:00 PM EST/ 17:00 UTC. SCI will be discussing women’s empowerment through solar cooking. Special guest speakers include SCI Executive Director Caitlyn Hughes, SCI Science Director Alan Bigelow, Ph.D., Advisor for Energy Innovation at the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Dr. Daniel M. Kammen, Senior Deputy Director at the Renewable Energy of the Kenyan Ministry of Energy Esther Wang’ombre, and more.
To register, click here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_t6Mm9ro8QHyu1IP_lF5ixA
Photo Credit: Ecomandate
- GSC Statement on COP28 Outcomes
- GSC CEO Statement on COP28 Tripling Renewables Pledge
- Global Solar Council Appoints Sonia Dunlop as New CEO, Strengthening its Leadership to Drive Solar Power Growth
- Turning ambition into action: Key takeaways from New York Climate Week
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial