Ambassador of European Union to India, H.E Ugo Astuto and Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Joint Secretary, Shri Dinesh Jagdale jointly launched a report on PV Waste Management in India at Solar India Expo during the 6th Smart Cities India expo on 26th March, 2021. This report was prepared by the National Solar Energy Federation of India, SolarPower Europe and PVCycle with the support of the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Government of India and EU in India through the EU-India Technical Cooperation Program.
Pranav R Mehta, Chairman, NSEFI said “India is at the forefront of the global energy transition and at NSEFI we are very happy to work hand-in-hand with our members and government stakeholders. This report is just a beginning of the exercise aimed at suggesting a cohesive PV Waste management policy for India. We have already set up a committee that will send its official recommendations on the draft PV waste management policy to the ministry very soon.
Mr. Subrahmanyam Pulipaka, CEO, NSEFI, Mr. Mate Heisz, Director of International Cooperation, SolarPower Europe, Mr. Jan Clynke, Managing Director, PV Cycle and Mr. Sujoy Ghosh, Vice President APAC & India, First Solar were also present for the launch session. Link to download the report: www.nsefi.in/reports
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial
- GSC Statement on G20 India outcomes
- GSC at Intersolar Europe 2023: What’s next for GSC and the global solar sector?
- Insights into the world’s largest solar market: Reflections from the SNEC PV Power Expo 2023
- Photovoltaic energy: a green swan for the Spanish economy