The International Solar Energy Society, ISES is pleased to announce two events for 2020:
EuroSun2020 – 13th International Conference on Solar Energy for Buildings and Industry
1 – 4 September 2020 – Athens, GreeceIn September 2020, the International Solar Energy Society is pleased to present EuroSun 2020 – the 13th Conference on Solar Energy for Buildings and Industry.
EuroSun 2020 will offer a platform to discuss the latest developments with leading solar energy experts as well as policy makers and industry representatives. The programme will include distinguished keynote speakers in plenary sessions, specialists meetings in breakout sessions and poster exhibitions as well as social events where you will have the opportunity to network, meet old friends and to make new ones.
Call for participation coming soon!
SWC50 – The Century of SolarIn 1970 solar research pioneers met at the first International Solar Energy Society (ISES) Conference in Melbourne Australia. ISES is commemorating this Conference with a special 50th Anniversary Conference and Display, called the Solar World Congress at 50 (SWC50), to be held in Melbourne Australia from 2-4 December 2020
The SWC50 highlights the transformation in the global energy sector that has taken place since the first ISES Solar World Congress in 1970 and looks forward to the next 50 years when renewable energy will be the major cornerstone of the global energy system. The Conference will be about the people: researchers, industry players, policy makers, and leaders from NGOs and non-profits who have all contributed to make renewable energy the fastest growing contributor to our global energy supply.
More information on the event homepage: swc50.org
- CPIA successfully hosted‘Review Prospects Conference’, important research results released
- From CSP to home electrification: Australia’s groundbreaking progress
- Join Solar Cookers International in advocating for women’s empowerment with solar cooking
- Solar PV overcomes 25 gigawatts, and total investment exceeds BRL 125.3 billion in Brazil, ABSOLAR reports
- ABSOLAR meets Finance Minister Fernando Haddad and strengthens the role of solar PV in Brazil´s energy transition