The International Solar Energy Society is happy to announce that the new ISES Board of Directors and the new ISES Executive Committee for the term 2020-2021 are starting their terms as of 1 January 2020. The Society’s two step election process started in September 2019 with the election of the new ISES Executive Committee consisting of the elected positions of ISES President, ISES Vice President, Treasurer and ISES Secretary. Prof. Klaus Vajen from Germany will take office as new ISES President in 2020.
Joining the new Executive Committee will also be Dr. Dave Renné as the society’s Immediate Past President.
This was followed by the election of the ISES Board of Directors through the global ISES membership and a total of 13 Directors have been elected to represent the ISES membership. Together, the ISES ExCo and Board of Directors will help shape the future of ISES and lead ISES’ role in the rapid transformation to a renewable energy world.
Learn more about all members of the ISES ExCo and the Board of Directors here: https://www.ises.org/news/new-ises-board-directors-and-executive-committee-elected
- Global Solar Council joins the Global Alliance For Sustainable Energy as a founding member
- GSC goes to COP26 to represent the global solar power sector and ensure progress towards a sustainable future
- Solar Cookers International (SCI) shares their impact in their newly released Annual Report
- Solar photovoltaic in Brazil surpasses a great milestone and the country enters to the select group of 10 GW operational, celebrates ABSOLAR
- Approval of the legal framework for solar energy brings legal security and unlocks investments in Brazil, says ABSOLAR
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm