The International Solar Energy Society is happy to announce that the new ISES Board of Directors and the new ISES Executive Committee for the term 2020-2021 are starting their terms as of 1 January 2020. The Society’s two step election process started in September 2019 with the election of the new ISES Executive Committee consisting of the elected positions of ISES President, ISES Vice President, Treasurer and ISES Secretary. Prof. Klaus Vajen from Germany will take office as new ISES President in 2020.
Joining the new Executive Committee will also be Dr. Dave Renné as the society’s Immediate Past President.
This was followed by the election of the ISES Board of Directors through the global ISES membership and a total of 13 Directors have been elected to represent the ISES membership. Together, the ISES ExCo and Board of Directors will help shape the future of ISES and lead ISES’ role in the rapid transformation to a renewable energy world.
Learn more about all members of the ISES ExCo and the Board of Directors here: https://www.ises.org/news/new-ises-board-directors-and-executive-committee-elected
- ISES Infographics: Webinar recording available
- Solar PV distributed generation reaches 200 thousand connections in Brazil, ABSOLAR informs
- The Analysis of the Economic Impacts of Solar Cooking
- Updated data show that Spain added 4.1 GW of new PV capacity in 2019
- IBC SOLAR Energy builds 43 MWp Solar Park in Hungary