The International Solar Energy Society is happy to announce that the new ISES Board of Directors and the new ISES Executive Committee for the term 2020-2021 are starting their terms as of 1 January 2020. The Society’s two step election process started in September 2019 with the election of the new ISES Executive Committee consisting of the elected positions of ISES President, ISES Vice President, Treasurer and ISES Secretary. Prof. Klaus Vajen from Germany will take office as new ISES President in 2020.
Joining the new Executive Committee will also be Dr. Dave Renné as the society’s Immediate Past President.
This was followed by the election of the ISES Board of Directors through the global ISES membership and a total of 13 Directors have been elected to represent the ISES membership. Together, the ISES ExCo and Board of Directors will help shape the future of ISES and lead ISES’ role in the rapid transformation to a renewable energy world.
Learn more about all members of the ISES ExCo and the Board of Directors here: https://www.ises.org/news/new-ises-board-directors-and-executive-committee-elected
- GSC Statement on COP28 Outcomes
- GSC CEO Statement on COP28 Tripling Renewables Pledge
- Global Solar Council Appoints Sonia Dunlop as New CEO, Strengthening its Leadership to Drive Solar Power Growth
- Turning ambition into action: Key takeaways from New York Climate Week
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial