National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI), The Methanol Institute (MI), and Indian Wind Power Association (IWPA) will be hosting an exciting webinar titled “Technical Knowledge Webinar on Green Hydrogen and Green Methanol” on April 6, 2021, at 1600 HRS (IST).
The Indian government has recently announced its intention to launch the National Hydrogen Mission acknowledging the role green hydrogen will play in future renewable energy systems. Aligned with the government’s goals, the event will host MI members, NSEFI’s solar industry experts, IWPA’s wind experts and state and government officials to discuss the strategic role of green methanol as a hydrogen carrier to promote India’s future hydrogen economy.Registration Link: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4081167673626769678
- The next generation of solar Ultra hybrid Bi Facials panels
- Solar Cookers International Advocates for Women’s Empowerment with Solar Cooking
- NSEFI-MI-IWPA to conduct a Technical Knowledge Webinar on Green Hydrogen and Green Methanol
- National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI), SolarPower Europe and PVCycle joint report on PV Waste Management launched.
- Pranav R Mehta, Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation of India, and Past Chairman, Global Solar Council nominated to the Advisory Committee of India’s Federal Electricity Regulatory Commission
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm