National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI), The Methanol Institute (MI), and Indian Wind Power Association (IWPA) will be hosting an exciting webinar titled “Technical Knowledge Webinar on Green Hydrogen and Green Methanol” on April 6, 2021, at 1600 HRS (IST).
The Indian government has recently announced its intention to launch the National Hydrogen Mission acknowledging the role green hydrogen will play in future renewable energy systems. Aligned with the government’s goals, the event will host MI members, NSEFI’s solar industry experts, IWPA’s wind experts and state and government officials to discuss the strategic role of green methanol as a hydrogen carrier to promote India’s future hydrogen economy.Registration Link: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4081167673626769678
- Grid and off-grid solar PV are essential to meet soaring Africa’s power needs and job potential
- Solar PV rapidly becoming protagonist in a world in transformation
- Global Solar Council’s 2nd Virtual Forum goes live on 8-9 July
- UNEF approves the launch of a Certificate of Excellence for sustainability and biodiversity conservation in photovoltaic plants
- Solar photovoltaic surpasses 9 gigawatts in Brazil, with 270 thousand jobs and R$ 46 billion in investments, ABSOLAR informs
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm