National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI), The Methanol Institute (MI), and Indian Wind Power Association (IWPA) will be hosting an exciting webinar titled “Technical Knowledge Webinar on Green Hydrogen and Green Methanol” on April 6, 2021, at 1600 HRS (IST).
The Indian government has recently announced its intention to launch the National Hydrogen Mission acknowledging the role green hydrogen will play in future renewable energy systems. Aligned with the government’s goals, the event will host MI members, NSEFI’s solar industry experts, IWPA’s wind experts and state and government officials to discuss the strategic role of green methanol as a hydrogen carrier to promote India’s future hydrogen economy.Registration Link: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4081167673626769678
- GSC Statement on COP28 Outcomes
- GSC CEO Statement on COP28 Tripling Renewables Pledge
- Global Solar Council Appoints Sonia Dunlop as New CEO, Strengthening its Leadership to Drive Solar Power Growth
- Turning ambition into action: Key takeaways from New York Climate Week
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial