National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI), The Methanol Institute (MI), and Indian Wind Power Association (IWPA) will be hosting an exciting webinar titled “Technical Knowledge Webinar on Green Hydrogen and Green Methanol” on April 6, 2021, at 1600 HRS (IST).
The Indian government has recently announced its intention to launch the National Hydrogen Mission acknowledging the role green hydrogen will play in future renewable energy systems. Aligned with the government’s goals, the event will host MI members, NSEFI’s solar industry experts, IWPA’s wind experts and state and government officials to discuss the strategic role of green methanol as a hydrogen carrier to promote India’s future hydrogen economy.Registration Link: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4081167673626769678
- Global Solar Council joins the Global Alliance For Sustainable Energy as a founding member
- GSC goes to COP26 to represent the global solar power sector and ensure progress towards a sustainable future
- Solar Cookers International (SCI) shares their impact in their newly released Annual Report
- Solar photovoltaic in Brazil surpasses a great milestone and the country enters to the select group of 10 GW operational, celebrates ABSOLAR
- Approval of the legal framework for solar energy brings legal security and unlocks investments in Brazil, says ABSOLAR
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm