Pranav R Mehta, Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation of India, and Past Chairman, Global Solar Council has been nominated as a member to the Federal Electricity Regulatory Commission’s Central Advisory Committee (CAC). In his role as a member, he will advise the Commission on major questions of policy, matters relating to quality, continuity and extent of service provided by licensees, protection of consumer interest and overall standards of performance by utilities.
- Grid and off-grid solar PV are essential to meet soaring Africa’s power needs and job potential
- Solar PV rapidly becoming protagonist in a world in transformation
- Global Solar Council’s 2nd Virtual Forum goes live on 8-9 July
- UNEF approves the launch of a Certificate of Excellence for sustainability and biodiversity conservation in photovoltaic plants
- Solar photovoltaic surpasses 9 gigawatts in Brazil, with 270 thousand jobs and R$ 46 billion in investments, ABSOLAR informs
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm