Pranav R Mehta, Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation of India, and Past Chairman, Global Solar Council has been nominated as a member to the Federal Electricity Regulatory Commission’s Central Advisory Committee (CAC). In his role as a member, he will advise the Commission on major questions of policy, matters relating to quality, continuity and extent of service provided by licensees, protection of consumer interest and overall standards of performance by utilities.
- The next generation of solar Ultra hybrid Bi Facials panels
- Solar Cookers International Advocates for Women’s Empowerment with Solar Cooking
- NSEFI-MI-IWPA to conduct a Technical Knowledge Webinar on Green Hydrogen and Green Methanol
- National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI), SolarPower Europe and PVCycle joint report on PV Waste Management launched.
- Pranav R Mehta, Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation of India, and Past Chairman, Global Solar Council nominated to the Advisory Committee of India’s Federal Electricity Regulatory Commission
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm