Pranav R Mehta, Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation of India, and Past Chairman, Global Solar Council has been nominated as a member to the Federal Electricity Regulatory Commission’s Central Advisory Committee (CAC). In his role as a member, he will advise the Commission on major questions of policy, matters relating to quality, continuity and extent of service provided by licensees, protection of consumer interest and overall standards of performance by utilities.
- GSC CEO Statement on COP28 Tripling Renewables Pledge
- Global Solar Council Appoints Sonia Dunlop as New CEO, Strengthening its Leadership to Drive Solar Power Growth
- Turning ambition into action: Key takeaways from New York Climate Week
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial
- GSC Statement on G20 India outcomes