Pranav R Mehta, Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation of India, and Past Chairman, Global Solar Council has been nominated as a member to the Federal Electricity Regulatory Commission’s Central Advisory Committee (CAC). In his role as a member, he will advise the Commission on major questions of policy, matters relating to quality, continuity and extent of service provided by licensees, protection of consumer interest and overall standards of performance by utilities.
- Long Term Contracting for Renewables and Synergic Use of Available Technologies Can Boost the Transition and Provide Security for Investors and Consumers
- Solar energy and War: many solar power plants have been destroyed in Ukraine
- ITALIA SOLARE Forum 2022 – Photovoltaics, geopolitics and energy democracy
- The energy sector in 2032: Between the being and the should be
- Solar Cookers International (SCI) Advocates at this year’s United Nations High-Level Political Forum (HLPF)