Pranav R Mehta, Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation of India, and Past Chairman, Global Solar Council has been nominated as a member to the Federal Electricity Regulatory Commission’s Central Advisory Committee (CAC). In his role as a member, he will advise the Commission on major questions of policy, matters relating to quality, continuity and extent of service provided by licensees, protection of consumer interest and overall standards of performance by utilities.
- Global Solar Council joins the Global Alliance For Sustainable Energy as a founding member
- GSC goes to COP26 to represent the global solar power sector and ensure progress towards a sustainable future
- Solar Cookers International (SCI) shares their impact in their newly released Annual Report
- Solar photovoltaic in Brazil surpasses a great milestone and the country enters to the select group of 10 GW operational, celebrates ABSOLAR
- Approval of the legal framework for solar energy brings legal security and unlocks investments in Brazil, says ABSOLAR
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm