Global Solar Council > News > Member/Partner News > PV grows faster than any other source in argentina
PV grows faster than any other source in argentina
July 25, 2019 Gabriel Bordini Member/Partner News
While by 2015 only 8MW had been built, in the last four years
400 MW from 15 pv plant have been installed and 600 MW more are under
construcction in 19 plant in Argentia. Even though round three
implementation has been delayed one week, authorities are confident the 2020 target will be accomplished and PV will keep increasing its share.
Mr. Marcelo Alvarez, President of the Argentinean Chamber of RE, delivered a presnetation on the particpation of the Chamber in the Strategy Committe with a view to COP25 in Chile.
- CPIA successfully hosted‘Review Prospects Conference’, important research results released
- From CSP to home electrification: Australia’s groundbreaking progress
- Join Solar Cookers International in advocating for women’s empowerment with solar cooking
- Solar PV overcomes 25 gigawatts, and total investment exceeds BRL 125.3 billion in Brazil, ABSOLAR reports
- ABSOLAR meets Finance Minister Fernando Haddad and strengthens the role of solar PV in Brazil´s energy transition