While by 2015 only 8MW had been built, in the last four years
400 MW from 15 pv plant have been installed and 600 MW more are under
construcction in 19 plant in Argentia. Even though round three
implementation has been delayed one week, authorities are confident the 2020 target will be accomplished and PV will keep increasing its share.
Mr. Marcelo Alvarez, President of the Argentinean Chamber of RE, delivered a presnetation on the particpation of the Chamber in the Strategy Committe with a view to COP25 in Chile.
- Renewable Energy Pioneers submissions Closing 16th October
- Your voice counts! Join REN21’s collaborative process
- A gas-led economic recovery, what is Australia’s pro fossil-fuel government thinking?
- ISES holds first ever virtual EuroSun 2020 + EuroSun 2022 Request for Proposals
- Solar photovoltaic energy surpasses 3 gigawatts in large power plants in Brazil, ABSOLAR informs