While by 2015 only 8MW had been built, in the last four years
400 MW from 15 pv plant have been installed and 600 MW more are under
construcction in 19 plant in Argentia. Even though round three
implementation has been delayed one week, authorities are confident the 2020 target will be accomplished and PV will keep increasing its share.
Mr. Marcelo Alvarez, President of the Argentinean Chamber of RE, delivered a presnetation on the particpation of the Chamber in the Strategy Committe with a view to COP25 in Chile.
- The next generation of solar Ultra hybrid Bi Facials panels
- Solar Cookers International Advocates for Women’s Empowerment with Solar Cooking
- NSEFI-MI-IWPA to conduct a Technical Knowledge Webinar on Green Hydrogen and Green Methanol
- National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI), SolarPower Europe and PVCycle joint report on PV Waste Management launched.
- Pranav R Mehta, Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation of India, and Past Chairman, Global Solar Council nominated to the Advisory Committee of India’s Federal Electricity Regulatory Commission
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm