While by 2015 only 8MW had been built, in the last four years
400 MW from 15 pv plant have been installed and 600 MW more are under
construcction in 19 plant in Argentia. Even though round three
implementation has been delayed one week, authorities are confident the 2020 target will be accomplished and PV will keep increasing its share.
Mr. Marcelo Alvarez, President of the Argentinean Chamber of RE, delivered a presnetation on the particpation of the Chamber in the Strategy Committe with a view to COP25 in Chile.
- Global Solar Council joins the Global Alliance For Sustainable Energy as a founding member
- GSC goes to COP26 to represent the global solar power sector and ensure progress towards a sustainable future
- Solar Cookers International (SCI) shares their impact in their newly released Annual Report
- Solar photovoltaic in Brazil surpasses a great milestone and the country enters to the select group of 10 GW operational, celebrates ABSOLAR
- Approval of the legal framework for solar energy brings legal security and unlocks investments in Brazil, says ABSOLAR
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm