While by 2015 only 8MW had been built, in the last four years
400 MW from 15 pv plant have been installed and 600 MW more are under
construcction in 19 plant in Argentia. Even though round three
implementation has been delayed one week, authorities are confident the 2020 target will be accomplished and PV will keep increasing its share.
Mr. Marcelo Alvarez, President of the Argentinean Chamber of RE, delivered a presnetation on the particpation of the Chamber in the Strategy Committe with a view to COP25 in Chile.
- GSC Statement on COP28 Outcomes
- GSC CEO Statement on COP28 Tripling Renewables Pledge
- Global Solar Council Appoints Sonia Dunlop as New CEO, Strengthening its Leadership to Drive Solar Power Growth
- Turning ambition into action: Key takeaways from New York Climate Week
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial