REN21 has launched the Renewables in Cities 2021 Global Status Report, an annual stock-take of the global shift to renewables at the city-level. This report aims to inform decision makers and to create an active exchange of views and information around urban renewable energy. With cities being energy producers, consumers and network managers, urban governments have a unique role to play in the energy transition. Explore trends, up-to-date data and case studies in the interactive website of the report in 100+ languages!
- Long Term Contracting for Renewables and Synergic Use of Available Technologies Can Boost the Transition and Provide Security for Investors and Consumers
- Solar energy and War: many solar power plants have been destroyed in Ukraine
- ITALIA SOLARE Forum 2022 – Photovoltaics, geopolitics and energy democracy
- The energy sector in 2032: Between the being and the should be
- Solar Cookers International (SCI) Advocates at this year’s United Nations High-Level Political Forum (HLPF)