REN21 has launched the Renewables in Cities 2021 Global Status Report, an annual stock-take of the global shift to renewables at the city-level. This report aims to inform decision makers and to create an active exchange of views and information around urban renewable energy. With cities being energy producers, consumers and network managers, urban governments have a unique role to play in the energy transition. Explore trends, up-to-date data and case studies in the interactive website of the report in 100+ languages!
- Little Sun, the nonprofit founded by Olafur Eliasson, launches new creative digital campaign for Solar Power
- Prospects for solar power are getting brighter as industry’s expansion accelerates
- UNEF estimates that the 900 million euros investment plan for self-consumption announced by the Spanish government will allow the installation of 3,500 MW
- REN21 has launched the Renewables in Cities 2021 Global Status Report
- Industrialisation and innovation make photovoltaics a strong candidate for Recovery Funds
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm