REN21 is currently developing the second edition of the Renewables in Cities Global Status Report (REC), an annual stock-take of the global transition to renewable energy in cities.
The REC draws on the experience of an expert community — we invite you to contribute, & be part of this collaborative effort to create data-based evidence to advance the transition to renewables in cities.
The data collection is open until mid-September. Access to the online questionnaire here.
All contributors will be acknowledged in the final report. f you have any questions, email us at RE_cities@ren21.net
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial
- GSC Statement on G20 India outcomes
- GSC at Intersolar Europe 2023: What’s next for GSC and the global solar sector?
- Insights into the world’s largest solar market: Reflections from the SNEC PV Power Expo 2023
- Photovoltaic energy: a green swan for the Spanish economy