REN21 is currently developing the second edition of the Renewables in Cities Global Status Report (REC), an annual stock-take of the global transition to renewable energy in cities.
The REC draws on the experience of an expert community — we invite you to contribute, & be part of this collaborative effort to create data-based evidence to advance the transition to renewables in cities.
The data collection is open until mid-September. Access to the online questionnaire here.
All contributors will be acknowledged in the final report. f you have any questions, email us at RE_cities@ren21.net
- The next generation of solar Ultra hybrid Bi Facials panels
- Solar Cookers International Advocates for Women’s Empowerment with Solar Cooking
- NSEFI-MI-IWPA to conduct a Technical Knowledge Webinar on Green Hydrogen and Green Methanol
- National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI), SolarPower Europe and PVCycle joint report on PV Waste Management launched.
- Pranav R Mehta, Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation of India, and Past Chairman, Global Solar Council nominated to the Advisory Committee of India’s Federal Electricity Regulatory Commission
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm