REN21 is currently developing the second edition of the Renewables in Cities Global Status Report (REC), an annual stock-take of the global transition to renewable energy in cities.
The REC draws on the experience of an expert community — we invite you to contribute, & be part of this collaborative effort to create data-based evidence to advance the transition to renewables in cities.
The data collection is open until mid-September. Access to the online questionnaire here.
All contributors will be acknowledged in the final report. f you have any questions, email us at RE_cities@ren21.net
- Long Term Contracting for Renewables and Synergic Use of Available Technologies Can Boost the Transition and Provide Security for Investors and Consumers
- Solar energy and War: many solar power plants have been destroyed in Ukraine
- ITALIA SOLARE Forum 2022 – Photovoltaics, geopolitics and energy democracy
- The energy sector in 2032: Between the being and the should be
- Solar Cookers International (SCI) Advocates at this year’s United Nations High-Level Political Forum (HLPF)