REN21 is currently developing the second edition of the Renewables in Cities Global Status Report (REC), an annual stock-take of the global transition to renewable energy in cities.
The REC draws on the experience of an expert community — we invite you to contribute, & be part of this collaborative effort to create data-based evidence to advance the transition to renewables in cities.
The data collection is open until mid-September. Access to the online questionnaire here.
All contributors will be acknowledged in the final report. f you have any questions, email us at RE_cities@ren21.net
- Little Sun, the nonprofit founded by Olafur Eliasson, launches new creative digital campaign for Solar Power
- Prospects for solar power are getting brighter as industry’s expansion accelerates
- UNEF estimates that the 900 million euros investment plan for self-consumption announced by the Spanish government will allow the installation of 3,500 MW
- REN21 has launched the Renewables in Cities 2021 Global Status Report
- Industrialisation and innovation make photovoltaics a strong candidate for Recovery Funds
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm