Global Solar Council > News > Member/Partner News > REN21 is currently developing the second edition of the Renewables in Cities Global Status Report
REN21 is currently developing the second edition of the Renewables in Cities Global Status Report
August 27, 2020 Gabriel Bordini Member/Partner News
REN21 is currently developing the second edition of the Renewables in Cities Global Status Report (REC), an annual stock-take of the global transition to renewable energy in cities.
The REC draws on the experience of an expert community — we invite you to contribute, & be part of this collaborative effort to create data-based evidence to advance the transition to renewables in cities.
The data collection is open until mid-September. Access to the online questionnaire here.
All contributors will be acknowledged in the final report. f you have any questions, email us at RE_cities@ren21.net
- CPIA successfully hosted‘Review Prospects Conference’, important research results released
- From CSP to home electrification: Australia’s groundbreaking progress
- Join Solar Cookers International in advocating for women’s empowerment with solar cooking
- Solar PV overcomes 25 gigawatts, and total investment exceeds BRL 125.3 billion in Brazil, ABSOLAR reports
- ABSOLAR meets Finance Minister Fernando Haddad and strengthens the role of solar PV in Brazil´s energy transition