The organizers of SWC50 are pleased to launch this call for individuals to either appoint themselves or to appoint others as Renewable Energy Pioneers.
Without the efforts of individual researchers, system designers, system installers, business leaders, policy makers and those within the donor community, the renewable energy industry would not have grown from Watts to Gigawatts in the last 50 years. Thus, ISES is issuing a call for developing a compilation of Renewable Energy Pioneers to be listed in the celebratory booklet. This will be ISES’ way of acknowledging the many people who have made this industry what it is today.
ISES is calling for submissions of the names of individuals covering the following two categories:
- Research Pioneers: Individuals who started their research in 1995 or earlier.
- Industry Pioneers: Individuals who actively started working in or with the industry in 1995 or earlier.
Submit the Renewable Energy Pioneers here: https://www.swc50.org/renewable-pioneers
- Little Sun, the nonprofit founded by Olafur Eliasson, launches new creative digital campaign for Solar Power
- Prospects for solar power are getting brighter as industry’s expansion accelerates
- UNEF estimates that the 900 million euros investment plan for self-consumption announced by the Spanish government will allow the installation of 3,500 MW
- REN21 has launched the Renewables in Cities 2021 Global Status Report
- Industrialisation and innovation make photovoltaics a strong candidate for Recovery Funds
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm