The organizers of SWC50 are pleased to launch this call for individuals to either appoint themselves or to appoint others as Renewable Energy Pioneers.
Without the efforts of individual researchers, system designers, system installers, business leaders, policy makers and those within the donor community, the renewable energy industry would not have grown from Watts to Gigawatts in the last 50 years. Thus, ISES is issuing a call for developing a compilation of Renewable Energy Pioneers to be listed in the celebratory booklet. This will be ISES’ way of acknowledging the many people who have made this industry what it is today.
ISES is calling for submissions of the names of individuals covering the following two categories:
- Research Pioneers: Individuals who started their research in 1995 or earlier.
- Industry Pioneers: Individuals who actively started working in or with the industry in 1995 or earlier.
Submit the Renewable Energy Pioneers here: https://www.swc50.org/renewable-pioneers
- The next generation of solar Ultra hybrid Bi Facials panels
- Solar Cookers International Advocates for Women’s Empowerment with Solar Cooking
- NSEFI-MI-IWPA to conduct a Technical Knowledge Webinar on Green Hydrogen and Green Methanol
- National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI), SolarPower Europe and PVCycle joint report on PV Waste Management launched.
- Pranav R Mehta, Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation of India, and Past Chairman, Global Solar Council nominated to the Advisory Committee of India’s Federal Electricity Regulatory Commission
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm