On 18 March, REN21 published the new Renewables in Cities Global Status Report, an annual stock-take of the global shift to renewables at the city-level. This report aims to inform decision makers and to create an active exchange of views and information around urban renewable energy. With cities being energy producers, consumers and network managers, urban governments have a unique role to play in the energy transition.
This year, the report comes with a set of supplemental materials: Summary for Policy Makers, 18 city case studies, regional factsheets, press release, report figures and the complete renewables in cities database. Visit www.ren21.net/cities for all the materials.
Also, coming in April 2021, there will be an interactive version of the report, available for translation into many languages around the world! Check back with REN21 in a couple of weeks for this new resource.
- The next generation of solar Ultra hybrid Bi Facials panels
- Solar Cookers International Advocates for Women’s Empowerment with Solar Cooking
- NSEFI-MI-IWPA to conduct a Technical Knowledge Webinar on Green Hydrogen and Green Methanol
- National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI), SolarPower Europe and PVCycle joint report on PV Waste Management launched.
- Pranav R Mehta, Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation of India, and Past Chairman, Global Solar Council nominated to the Advisory Committee of India’s Federal Electricity Regulatory Commission
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm