City governments are uniquely positioned to curb energy use and related greenhouse gas emissions while accelerating the uptake of renewable energy. With over half the world’s population living in cities, and with cities acting as energy producers, consumers and network managers, urban governments have a unique role to play.
On 18 March, REN21 is launching the new Renewables in Cities 2021 Global Status Report, an annual stock-take of the global shift to renewable energy at the city-level. This comprehensive picture of renewable energy developments in cities aims to inform and inspire decision-makers to make the shift to renewable energy happen – now. Register for the launch event and/or sign up to get the report.
- The next generation of solar Ultra hybrid Bi Facials panels
- Solar Cookers International Advocates for Women’s Empowerment with Solar Cooking
- NSEFI-MI-IWPA to conduct a Technical Knowledge Webinar on Green Hydrogen and Green Methanol
- National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI), SolarPower Europe and PVCycle joint report on PV Waste Management launched.
- Pranav R Mehta, Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation of India, and Past Chairman, Global Solar Council nominated to the Advisory Committee of India’s Federal Electricity Regulatory Commission
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm