With so much uncertainty for energy in 2020, it is more important than ever to document the status of renewable energy. REN21 are pleased to announce that the Renewables 2021 Global Status Report (GSR) will be open for peer review from 5-19 January 2021.The GSR is a collaborative work, published annually, using inputs from 1500 contributors to present the latest information about renewable energy market and industry developments, policy and investment trends worldwide.
The review draft will include the following chapters.
- Policy Landscape
- Energy Systems Integration
- Distributed Renewables for Energy Access
- Energy Efficiency
If you would like to contribute as an expert reviewer, please fill in this expression of interest. All reviewers will be credited in the final report.
- Grid and off-grid solar PV are essential to meet soaring Africa’s power needs and job potential
- Solar PV rapidly becoming protagonist in a world in transformation
- Global Solar Council’s 2nd Virtual Forum goes live on 8-9 July
- UNEF approves the launch of a Certificate of Excellence for sustainability and biodiversity conservation in photovoltaic plants
- Solar photovoltaic surpasses 9 gigawatts in Brazil, with 270 thousand jobs and R$ 46 billion in investments, ABSOLAR informs
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm