Global Solar Council > News > Member/Partner News > Save the date! 1st round Peer Review for the Renewables 2021 Global Status Report
Save the date! 1st round Peer Review for the Renewables 2021 Global Status Report
December 16, 2020 Global Solar Council Member/Partner News
With so much uncertainty for energy in 2020, it is more important than ever to document the status of renewable energy. REN21 are pleased to announce that the Renewables 2021 Global Status Report (GSR) will be open for peer review from 5-19 January 2021.The GSR is a collaborative work, published annually, using inputs from 1500 contributors to present the latest information about renewable energy market and industry developments, policy and investment trends worldwide.
The review draft will include the following chapters.
- Policy Landscape
- Energy Systems Integration
- Distributed Renewables for Energy Access
- Energy Efficiency
If you would like to contribute as an expert reviewer, please fill in this expression of interest. All reviewers will be credited in the final report.
- Solar PV overcomes 27 gigawatts, and total investment exceeds BRL 134.5 billion in Brazil, ABSOLAR reports
- Brazil accelerates in solar PV energy and becomes the eighth largest country in the world ranking of the source, informs ABSOLAR
- ISES SWC 2023 – Deadline for submissions extended
- Spain consolidates as the country with the cheapest energy in Europe thanks to solar energy.
- GSC welcomes calls for much-needed global renewables target, supports its development by COP 28