With so much uncertainty for energy in 2020, it is more important than ever to document the status of renewable energy. REN21 are pleased to announce that the Renewables 2021 Global Status Report (GSR) will be open for peer review from 5-19 January 2021.The GSR is a collaborative work, published annually, using inputs from 1500 contributors to present the latest information about renewable energy market and industry developments, policy and investment trends worldwide.
The review draft will include the following chapters.
- Policy Landscape
- Energy Systems Integration
- Distributed Renewables for Energy Access
- Energy Efficiency
If you would like to contribute as an expert reviewer, please fill in this expression of interest. All reviewers will be credited in the final report.
- Global Solar Council joins the Global Alliance For Sustainable Energy as a founding member
- GSC goes to COP26 to represent the global solar power sector and ensure progress towards a sustainable future
- Solar Cookers International (SCI) shares their impact in their newly released Annual Report
- Solar photovoltaic in Brazil surpasses a great milestone and the country enters to the select group of 10 GW operational, celebrates ABSOLAR
- Approval of the legal framework for solar energy brings legal security and unlocks investments in Brazil, says ABSOLAR
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm