With so much uncertainty for energy in 2020, it is more important than ever to document the status of renewable energy. REN21 are pleased to announce that the Renewables 2021 Global Status Report (GSR) will be open for peer review from 5-19 January 2021.The GSR is a collaborative work, published annually, using inputs from 1500 contributors to present the latest information about renewable energy market and industry developments, policy and investment trends worldwide.
The review draft will include the following chapters.
- Policy Landscape
- Energy Systems Integration
- Distributed Renewables for Energy Access
- Energy Efficiency
If you would like to contribute as an expert reviewer, please fill in this expression of interest. All reviewers will be credited in the final report.
- The next generation of solar Ultra hybrid Bi Facials panels
- Solar Cookers International Advocates for Women’s Empowerment with Solar Cooking
- NSEFI-MI-IWPA to conduct a Technical Knowledge Webinar on Green Hydrogen and Green Methanol
- National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI), SolarPower Europe and PVCycle joint report on PV Waste Management launched.
- Pranav R Mehta, Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation of India, and Past Chairman, Global Solar Council nominated to the Advisory Committee of India’s Federal Electricity Regulatory Commission
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm