Join regional experts to discuss investment challenges and opportunities in the urgent uptake of renewables at the last of three strategic discussions for the energy transition in Southeast Asia. To mobilise the uptake of renewable energy, ASEAN governments have laid out a five-year sustainability plan, which would require some tens or even hundreds of billions of dollars in capital. Where would such enormous capital come from? How would we accelerate such an investment? What are the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead of us?
This event is hosted by REN21 alongside the Clean, Affordable and Secure Energy for Southeast Asia (CASE) and the Energy Transition Partnership (ETP).Details, registration and a list of speakers can be found on the event webpage.
- Long Term Contracting for Renewables and Synergic Use of Available Technologies Can Boost the Transition and Provide Security for Investors and Consumers
- Solar energy and War: many solar power plants have been destroyed in Ukraine
- ITALIA SOLARE Forum 2022 – Photovoltaics, geopolitics and energy democracy
- The energy sector in 2032: Between the being and the should be
- Solar Cookers International (SCI) Advocates at this year’s United Nations High-Level Political Forum (HLPF)