Join regional experts to discuss investment challenges and opportunities in the urgent uptake of renewables at the last of three strategic discussions for the energy transition in Southeast Asia. To mobilise the uptake of renewable energy, ASEAN governments have laid out a five-year sustainability plan, which would require some tens or even hundreds of billions of dollars in capital. Where would such enormous capital come from? How would we accelerate such an investment? What are the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead of us?
This event is hosted by REN21 alongside the Clean, Affordable and Secure Energy for Southeast Asia (CASE) and the Energy Transition Partnership (ETP).Details, registration and a list of speakers can be found on the event webpage.
- Global Solar Council joins the Global Alliance For Sustainable Energy as a founding member
- GSC goes to COP26 to represent the global solar power sector and ensure progress towards a sustainable future
- Solar Cookers International (SCI) shares their impact in their newly released Annual Report
- Solar photovoltaic in Brazil surpasses a great milestone and the country enters to the select group of 10 GW operational, celebrates ABSOLAR
- Approval of the legal framework for solar energy brings legal security and unlocks investments in Brazil, says ABSOLAR
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm