Solar Cookers International recently spoke in a webinar organized by the World Bank/ Energy Sector Management Assistance Program (ESMAP) called “Scaling Up Solar Cooking as an Emissions-Free Clean Cooking Solution: Challenges and Opportunities” to educate and inform government ministers and World Bank representatives about the power of solar cooking. Watch as SCI shares success stories, dispel misconceptions, and answers questions by the discussants as many of them learn about solar cooking for their first time.
To watch the video recording, click here: https://www.solarcookers.org/about/blog/world-bank-energy-sector-management-assistance-program-esmap-featuring-sci
- GSC Statement on COP28 Outcomes
- GSC CEO Statement on COP28 Tripling Renewables Pledge
- Global Solar Council Appoints Sonia Dunlop as New CEO, Strengthening its Leadership to Drive Solar Power Growth
- Turning ambition into action: Key takeaways from New York Climate Week
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial