Solar Cookers International recently spoke in a webinar organized by the World Bank/ Energy Sector Management Assistance Program (ESMAP) called “Scaling Up Solar Cooking as an Emissions-Free Clean Cooking Solution: Challenges and Opportunities” to educate and inform government ministers and World Bank representatives about the power of solar cooking. Watch as SCI shares success stories, dispel misconceptions, and answers questions by the discussants as many of them learn about solar cooking for their first time.
To watch the video recording, click here: https://www.solarcookers.org/about/blog/world-bank-energy-sector-management-assistance-program-esmap-featuring-sci
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial
- GSC Statement on G20 India outcomes
- GSC at Intersolar Europe 2023: What’s next for GSC and the global solar sector?
- Insights into the world’s largest solar market: Reflections from the SNEC PV Power Expo 2023
- Photovoltaic energy: a green swan for the Spanish economy