SCI’s Executive Director Caitlyn Hughes had the pleasure of speaking at the Success Stories session at the ReEnergy Africa E-Summit which was held virtually on October 23rd, 2020. Caitlyn discussed the impact of solar cooking around the world and shared success stories from Kakuma Refugee Camp, Kenya.
The ReEnergy Africa Conference & Expo’s aim is to aggregate a diverse group of energy professionals and stakeholders for the purpose of taking stock of progress and assessing current milestones towards the implementation of the UN SDG Goal 7 (Affordable & Clean Energy).
Click here to watch the video: https://www.solarcookers.org/about/blog/sci-speaks-reenergy-africa-e-summit
- Little Sun, the nonprofit founded by Olafur Eliasson, launches new creative digital campaign for Solar Power
- Prospects for solar power are getting brighter as industry’s expansion accelerates
- UNEF estimates that the 900 million euros investment plan for self-consumption announced by the Spanish government will allow the installation of 3,500 MW
- REN21 has launched the Renewables in Cities 2021 Global Status Report
- Industrialisation and innovation make photovoltaics a strong candidate for Recovery Funds
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm