SCI share successes at the ReEnergy Africa E-Summit
November 25, 2020 Global Solar Council Uncategorized
SCI’s Executive Director Caitlyn Hughes had the pleasure of speaking at the Success Stories session at the ReEnergy Africa E-Summit which was held virtually on October 23rd, 2020. Caitlyn discussed the impact of solar cooking around the world and shared success stories from Kakuma Refugee Camp, Kenya.
The ReEnergy Africa Conference & Expo’s aim is to aggregate a diverse group of energy professionals and stakeholders for the purpose of taking stock of progress and assessing current milestones towards the implementation of the UN SDG Goal 7 (Affordable & Clean Energy).
Click here to watch the video: https://www.solarcookers.org/about/blog/sci-speaks-reenergy-africa-e-summit
- CPIA successfully hosted‘Review Prospects Conference’, important research results released
- From CSP to home electrification: Australia’s groundbreaking progress
- Join Solar Cookers International in advocating for women’s empowerment with solar cooking
- Solar PV overcomes 25 gigawatts, and total investment exceeds BRL 125.3 billion in Brazil, ABSOLAR reports
- ABSOLAR meets Finance Minister Fernando Haddad and strengthens the role of solar PV in Brazil´s energy transition