SCI’s Executive Director Caitlyn Hughes had the pleasure of speaking at the Success Stories session at the ReEnergy Africa E-Summit which was held virtually on October 23rd, 2020. Caitlyn discussed the impact of solar cooking around the world and shared success stories from Kakuma Refugee Camp, Kenya.
The ReEnergy Africa Conference & Expo’s aim is to aggregate a diverse group of energy professionals and stakeholders for the purpose of taking stock of progress and assessing current milestones towards the implementation of the UN SDG Goal 7 (Affordable & Clean Energy).
Click here to watch the video: https://www.solarcookers.org/about/blog/sci-speaks-reenergy-africa-e-summit
- 2021 a banner year for solar power and GSC, eyes on 2022 for an even brighter year
- GSC rejects labelling nuclear and gas as green, calls on EU to concentrate on solar energy and other truly green sources
- Solar PV’s versatility can drive the energy transition in Latin America’s cities and make a real difference for people and climate
- Latin America eyes bright future with solar PV
- Science and Technology Policy Fellowship opportunity at the U.S. Department of Energy Solar Energy Technologies Office