Are you a solar student, researcher, or professional? You can work for the U.S. Department of Energy Solar Energy Technologies Office advancing solar technologies and deployment through the Science and Technology Policy Fellowship! Selected participants will play an integral role in designing and implementing new initiatives to make solar energy more affordable and reliable. They will support office-wide research, demonstration, and development efforts in photovoltaic, concentrating solar-thermal power, and grid integration technologies, as well as solar manufacturing, behavioral science, data analysis, environmental justice, and stakeholder outreach. The application deadline January 15, 2022. You can go here for more information.
- GSC CEO Statement on COP28 Tripling Renewables Pledge
- Global Solar Council Appoints Sonia Dunlop as New CEO, Strengthening its Leadership to Drive Solar Power Growth
- Turning ambition into action: Key takeaways from New York Climate Week
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial
- GSC Statement on G20 India outcomes