Are you a solar student, researcher, or professional? You can work for the U.S. Department of Energy Solar Energy Technologies Office advancing solar technologies and deployment through the Science and Technology Policy Fellowship! Selected participants will play an integral role in designing and implementing new initiatives to make solar energy more affordable and reliable. They will support office-wide research, demonstration, and development efforts in photovoltaic, concentrating solar-thermal power, and grid integration technologies, as well as solar manufacturing, behavioral science, data analysis, environmental justice, and stakeholder outreach. The application deadline January 15, 2022. You can go here for more information.
- Long Term Contracting for Renewables and Synergic Use of Available Technologies Can Boost the Transition and Provide Security for Investors and Consumers
- Solar energy and War: many solar power plants have been destroyed in Ukraine
- ITALIA SOLARE Forum 2022 – Photovoltaics, geopolitics and energy democracy
- The energy sector in 2032: Between the being and the should be
- Solar Cookers International (SCI) Advocates at this year’s United Nations High-Level Political Forum (HLPF)