The eyes of the world are on the terrible bushfires around Australia. They have been unprecedented in their scale and yet another reminder of the need for urgent action on climate change and major investment in renewables.
The Smart Energy Council has a vision for 500% renewables and that’s precisely what will addressed at Smart Energy 2020 – the Australian Smart Energy Conference & Exhibition.
Australia’s premier smart energy event will be held in Sydney at the International Convention Centre (ICC) in Darling Harbour from 7-8 April 2020. Event organiser the Smart Energy Council is expecting over 6000 delegates and 100 exhibitors and partners and a multi-stream conference program with over 120 national and international renewables experts including 2018 Global Energy Prize winner Prof Martin Green.
In 2020, the Smart Energy Conference and Exhibition will be co-located with the inaugural Hydrogen Australia Conference to be held on Wednesday 8 April at the ICC.
Entry is FREE and includes:
1. A chance to research and learn from over 120 smart energy sector experts in the 2-day multi-stream conference program.
2. Exclusive access to over 15 hours of networking opportunities including breakfast symposium, coffee lounges, lunch mixers, networking lounge and networking drinks. Meet with investors and financiers, project developers and asset managers.
3. 9,000 square metre exhibition and showcase of excellence – with the very latest innovations in solar, storage and batteries, hydrogen, wind, bioenergy and energy management and much more.
Visit: www.smartenergyexpo.org.au for more information.
- The next generation of solar Ultra hybrid Bi Facials panels
- Solar Cookers International Advocates for Women’s Empowerment with Solar Cooking
- NSEFI-MI-IWPA to conduct a Technical Knowledge Webinar on Green Hydrogen and Green Methanol
- National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI), SolarPower Europe and PVCycle joint report on PV Waste Management launched.
- Pranav R Mehta, Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation of India, and Past Chairman, Global Solar Council nominated to the Advisory Committee of India’s Federal Electricity Regulatory Commission
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm