The Keeling Curve Prize recognizes “the best climate solutions the world has to offer.” Solar
Cookers International has been selected as a top 20 finalist out of nearly 400 applicants. Solar
cooking is an effective climate solution because even the simplest solar cooker can save one
family from burning one tonne of wood in a year.
Click here to watch the video announcement:
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial
- GSC Statement on G20 India outcomes
- GSC at Intersolar Europe 2023: What’s next for GSC and the global solar sector?
- Insights into the world’s largest solar market: Reflections from the SNEC PV Power Expo 2023
- Photovoltaic energy: a green swan for the Spanish economy