Solar Cookers International (SCI) manages the Solar Cooking Wiki, the world’s largest online database of solar cooking (www.solarcooking.org). The SCI Wiki has over 1,800 webpages of information and is automatically translatable into 37 languages. It includes best practice guides on solar cooking training and project design; a by-country directory of collaborators and solar cooking history; and up-to-date news and events. The SCI Wiki is one resource, among many, that SCI shares to build capacity of the solar cooking sector and empower its collaborators and government representatives to further solar cooking around the globe. Please visit www.solarcookers.org to learn about additional ways Solar Cookers International works.
- Global Solar Council joins the Global Alliance For Sustainable Energy as a founding member
- GSC goes to COP26 to represent the global solar power sector and ensure progress towards a sustainable future
- Solar Cookers International (SCI) shares their impact in their newly released Annual Report
- Solar photovoltaic in Brazil surpasses a great milestone and the country enters to the select group of 10 GW operational, celebrates ABSOLAR
- Approval of the legal framework for solar energy brings legal security and unlocks investments in Brazil, says ABSOLAR
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm