Solar Cookers International (SCI) manages the Solar Cooking Wiki, the world’s largest online database of solar cooking (www.solarcooking.org). The SCI Wiki has over 1,800 webpages of information and is automatically translatable into 37 languages. It includes best practice guides on solar cooking training and project design; a by-country directory of collaborators and solar cooking history; and up-to-date news and events. The SCI Wiki is one resource, among many, that SCI shares to build capacity of the solar cooking sector and empower its collaborators and government representatives to further solar cooking around the globe. Please visit www.solarcookers.org to learn about additional ways Solar Cookers International works.
- The next generation of solar Ultra hybrid Bi Facials panels
- Solar Cookers International Advocates for Women’s Empowerment with Solar Cooking
- NSEFI-MI-IWPA to conduct a Technical Knowledge Webinar on Green Hydrogen and Green Methanol
- National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI), SolarPower Europe and PVCycle joint report on PV Waste Management launched.
- Pranav R Mehta, Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation of India, and Past Chairman, Global Solar Council nominated to the Advisory Committee of India’s Federal Electricity Regulatory Commission
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm