Solar Cookers International (SCI) manages the Solar Cooking Wiki, the world’s largest online database of solar cooking (www.solarcooking.org). The SCI Wiki has over 1,800 webpages of information and is automatically translatable into 37 languages. It includes best practice guides on solar cooking training and project design; a by-country directory of collaborators and solar cooking history; and up-to-date news and events. The SCI Wiki is one resource, among many, that SCI shares to build capacity of the solar cooking sector and empower its collaborators and government representatives to further solar cooking around the globe. Please visit www.solarcookers.org to learn about additional ways Solar Cookers International works.
- Little Sun, the nonprofit founded by Olafur Eliasson, launches new creative digital campaign for Solar Power
- Prospects for solar power are getting brighter as industry’s expansion accelerates
- UNEF estimates that the 900 million euros investment plan for self-consumption announced by the Spanish government will allow the installation of 3,500 MW
- REN21 has launched the Renewables in Cities 2021 Global Status Report
- Industrialisation and innovation make photovoltaics a strong candidate for Recovery Funds
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm