Solar Cookers International (SCI) manages the Solar Cooking Wiki, the world’s largest online database of solar cooking (www.solarcooking.org). The SCI Wiki has over 1,800 webpages of information and is automatically translatable into 37 languages. It includes best practice guides on solar cooking training and project design; a by-country directory of collaborators and solar cooking history; and up-to-date news and events. The SCI Wiki is one resource, among many, that SCI shares to build capacity of the solar cooking sector and empower its collaborators and government representatives to further solar cooking around the globe. Please visit www.solarcookers.org to learn about additional ways Solar Cookers International works.
- Global Solar Council starts 2020 building partnerships at Abu Dhabi meetings, taking role in IRENA’s Coalition for Action
- Smart Energy Conference & Exhibition. Register now
- SolarPower Summit 2020: Solar Powering the European Green Deal
- New ISES ExCo and Board start term in 2020
- 2020’s Renewed Dedication to Sustainability: IDA’s International Water Reuse and Recycling Conference