Solar Cookers International (SCI) manages the Solar Cooking Wiki, the world’s largest online database of solar cooking (www.solarcooking.org). The SCI Wiki has over 1,800 webpages of information and is automatically translatable into 37 languages. It includes best practice guides on solar cooking training and project design; a by-country directory of collaborators and solar cooking history; and up-to-date news and events. The SCI Wiki is one resource, among many, that SCI shares to build capacity of the solar cooking sector and empower its collaborators and government representatives to further solar cooking around the globe. Please visit www.solarcookers.org to learn about additional ways Solar Cookers International works.
- Chile needs to work on power system flexibility to reach 20 GW of renewable energy by 2040
- Barriers and opportunities for project finance in the Colombian renewable energy market
- Private investment may take Mexico to 7 GW of installed solar capacity by year-end
- Can Brazil get to 125 GW of solar installations by 2050?
- Solar energy has already created over 37 thousand jobs in Brazil in 2020, ABSOLAR informs