Solar Cookers International (SCI) manages the Solar Cooking Wiki, the world’s largest online database of solar cooking (www.solarcooking.org). The SCI Wiki has over 1,800 webpages of information and is automatically translatable into 37 languages. It includes best practice guides on solar cooking training and project design; a by-country directory of collaborators and solar cooking history; and up-to-date news and events. The SCI Wiki is one resource, among many, that SCI shares to build capacity of the solar cooking sector and empower its collaborators and government representatives to further solar cooking around the globe. Please visit www.solarcookers.org to learn about additional ways Solar Cookers International works.
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial
- GSC Statement on G20 India outcomes
- GSC at Intersolar Europe 2023: What’s next for GSC and the global solar sector?
- Insights into the world’s largest solar market: Reflections from the SNEC PV Power Expo 2023
- Photovoltaic energy: a green swan for the Spanish economy