SCI hosted a Side Event at this year’s HLPF to discuss solar cooking as a cross-cutting solution in the recovery of COVID-19 and a path to achieving the 2030 Agenda of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
The premier advocacy event featured special guest speakers, and topics included successful examples from all around the world, including Haiti and Kenya, with tools and resources to scale the solar cooking movement.
To read watch the video recording and learn more about the event, visit https://www.solarcookers.org/about/blog/hlpf2022
- Long Term Contracting for Renewables and Synergic Use of Available Technologies Can Boost the Transition and Provide Security for Investors and Consumers
- Solar energy and War: many solar power plants have been destroyed in Ukraine
- ITALIA SOLARE Forum 2022 – Photovoltaics, geopolitics and energy democracy
- The energy sector in 2032: Between the being and the should be
- Solar Cookers International (SCI) Advocates at this year’s United Nations High-Level Political Forum (HLPF)