Global Solar Council > News > Member/Partner News > Solar Cookers International (SCI) Advocates at this year’s United Nations High-Level Political Forum (HLPF)
Solar Cookers International (SCI) Advocates at this year’s United Nations High-Level Political Forum (HLPF)
July 26, 2022 Global Solar Council Member/Partner News
SCI hosted a Side Event at this year’s HLPF to discuss solar cooking as a cross-cutting solution in the recovery of COVID-19 and a path to achieving the 2030 Agenda of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
The premier advocacy event featured special guest speakers, and topics included successful examples from all around the world, including Haiti and Kenya, with tools and resources to scale the solar cooking movement.
To read watch the video recording and learn more about the event, visit https://www.solarcookers.org/about/blog/hlpf2022
- CPIA successfully hosted‘Review Prospects Conference’, important research results released
- From CSP to home electrification: Australia’s groundbreaking progress
- Join Solar Cookers International in advocating for women’s empowerment with solar cooking
- Solar PV overcomes 25 gigawatts, and total investment exceeds BRL 125.3 billion in Brazil, ABSOLAR reports
- ABSOLAR meets Finance Minister Fernando Haddad and strengthens the role of solar PV in Brazil´s energy transition