SCI hosted a Side Event at this year’s HLPF to discuss solar cooking as a cross-cutting solution in the recovery of COVID-19 and a path to achieving the 2030 Agenda of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
The premier advocacy event featured special guest speakers, and topics included successful examples from all around the world, including Haiti and Kenya, with tools and resources to scale the solar cooking movement.
To read watch the video recording and learn more about the event, visit https://www.solarcookers.org/about/blog/hlpf2022
- GSC Statement on COP28 Outcomes
- GSC CEO Statement on COP28 Tripling Renewables Pledge
- Global Solar Council Appoints Sonia Dunlop as New CEO, Strengthening its Leadership to Drive Solar Power Growth
- Turning ambition into action: Key takeaways from New York Climate Week
- Global Solar Council calls for increased ambition and action at the 14th Clean Energy Ministerial