Solar Cookers International (SCI) shares their impact in their newly released Annual Report
With a global health pandemic, environmental crisis, and inequities affecting billions of people around the world, it is more important than ever to find viable solutions. Solar cooking reduces risks such as air pollution, deforestation, and respiratory disease. It increases energy independence, food stability, health, and safety.
SCI is creating a future where people worldwide can cook with the free, sustainable energy of the sun and live in thriving environments with more trees and cleaner air. Look inside SCI’s 2021 Annual Report to see the impact. Together, we are building the capacity of the solar cooking sector, advocating on the international level, and furthering research and the spread of knowledge worldwide.
Click here to read the SCI’s Annual Report: https://www.solarcookers.org/resources/financials
- CPIA successfully hosted‘Review Prospects Conference’, important research results released
- From CSP to home electrification: Australia’s groundbreaking progress
- Join Solar Cookers International in advocating for women’s empowerment with solar cooking
- Solar PV overcomes 25 gigawatts, and total investment exceeds BRL 125.3 billion in Brazil, ABSOLAR reports
- ABSOLAR meets Finance Minister Fernando Haddad and strengthens the role of solar PV in Brazil´s energy transition