With a global health pandemic, environmental crisis, and inequities affecting billions of people around the world, it is more important than ever to find viable solutions. Solar cooking reduces risks such as air pollution, deforestation, and respiratory disease. It increases energy independence, food stability, health, and safety.
SCI is creating a future where people worldwide can cook with the free, sustainable energy of the sun and live in thriving environments with more trees and cleaner air. Look inside SCI’s 2021 Annual Report to see the impact. Together, we are building the capacity of the solar cooking sector, advocating on the international level, and furthering research and the spread of knowledge worldwide.
Click here to read the SCI’s Annual Report: https://www.solarcookers.org/resources/financials
- Long Term Contracting for Renewables and Synergic Use of Available Technologies Can Boost the Transition and Provide Security for Investors and Consumers
- Solar energy and War: many solar power plants have been destroyed in Ukraine
- ITALIA SOLARE Forum 2022 – Photovoltaics, geopolitics and energy democracy
- The energy sector in 2032: Between the being and the should be
- Solar Cookers International (SCI) Advocates at this year’s United Nations High-Level Political Forum (HLPF)