With a global health pandemic, environmental crisis, and inequities affecting billions of people around the world, it is more important than ever to find viable solutions. Solar cooking reduces risks such as air pollution, deforestation, and respiratory disease. It increases energy independence, food stability, health, and safety.
SCI is creating a future where people worldwide can cook with the free, sustainable energy of the sun and live in thriving environments with more trees and cleaner air. Look inside SCI’s 2021 Annual Report to see the impact. Together, we are building the capacity of the solar cooking sector, advocating on the international level, and furthering research and the spread of knowledge worldwide.
Click here to read the SCI’s Annual Report: https://www.solarcookers.org/resources/financials
- Global Solar Council joins the Global Alliance For Sustainable Energy as a founding member
- GSC goes to COP26 to represent the global solar power sector and ensure progress towards a sustainable future
- Solar Cookers International (SCI) shares their impact in their newly released Annual Report
- Solar photovoltaic in Brazil surpasses a great milestone and the country enters to the select group of 10 GW operational, celebrates ABSOLAR
- Approval of the legal framework for solar energy brings legal security and unlocks investments in Brazil, says ABSOLAR
October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm